Bound and Gagged

I woke early morning, unable to move or shut my mouth and the panic began to shake my body. It was only after a few seconds and struggling I remembered yesterday's events. My movements woke up my friend who was sleeping next to me, and I saw his eyes holding the same fear as mine in the dim light. I heard his breathing pick up and a muffled whimper tremble from behind the duct tape. He searched my face for answers in his disorientated state and pulled against the cable ties clutching his wrists to the bed. I was waiting for him to remember, like I had done, and calm down, but he kept thrashing. I used the same technique to remove my gag as before, and it worked okay despite Olivia tightening it before I went to sleep.

"Hey," I said as clearly as I could, my scratchy throat crackling the words, "you're okay, you're with me, remember?"
His terrified eyes held mine and I hushed the wimpers that started to try and escape the tape.
"It's okay, you're okay, you can move your legs, see? You can move, you don't need to freak out, you're not trapped." I tried to comfort him but I didn't believe what I was saying anymore than he did. His body started to shiver, I knew his claustrophobia was causing him to overreact, and I tried to shush him again. I spoke softly to him until he stopped shaking and was looking calmer. "There, don't worry, we'll get out of here, okay?"
He nodded slightly, not convinced.
"I know it seems like we won't right now, but people will notice... there'll be people looking for us, Mike will be looking for us. We'll be alright."
I put my leg against his in a pathetic attempt to soothe him, and he closed his eyes tightly. I sang some of our songs quietly until he drifted off again. He was still drowsy from the hit to the head, he probably had a concussion, and it didn't take too long before he accepted sleep again. I stayed awake for a while longer than him before my eyelids felt heavy and dragged me back into a dreamless sleep.

"Morning!" Olivia burst through the door, opening the curtains to let the blinding sun gush through the window. Tré and I both jumped and winced at the blinding light. I hoped for Tré's sake that he wouldn't get upset again; it doesn't do much good to show weakness in front of Olivia.
"I have an idea." She sat on the bed nearest me.
"Why don't we play a game? We could play 'I spy' or 'hangman'... whatever you want!" She leaned in to me, looking at me for approval, but I shuffled slightly closer to Tré. I regretted it as soon as I'd done it and her face turned to stone.
"Fine. You want Tré? Then kiss him."

"What?"

She leant over me and tore the tape from Tré's mouth, causing him to yelp.
"Go on, kiss him."
Tré and I looked at each other uncomfortably, wondering what to do now.
"Well go on then! You clearly want to be with him more than me, so prove it!"

"Olivia, please, there's nothing going on between us." I lied, "I don't want to do that." I suddenly realised what I'd said and hoped he wouldn't be upset with me, but given the circumstances I guessed he'd be okay with it.

"Do it or I'll hurt him." Her eyes blazed with anger and I frowned. The hesitation spurred her on and she pushed down on his knee, meaning to bend it the wrong way. He cried out and I blurted out some attempt to speak.

"I don't want to! Please don't make us do that. Please, Olivia, what do you think this will solve?"

She shrugged, letting go of his leg. "Nothing. I just like knowing that I can keep you here and you can't do anything about it."

"But what do you plan to do once people start looking for us? We have band practice on Tuesday, that's only three days away, Mike and Jase will wonder where we are... they'll come looking..."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I called Mike. I told him we were all going away for a few weeks to visit my parents. I said Tré was coming too because you wanted to show him the house and thr game room they have up there, and it would be nice to get away. He seemed fine with that."

I looked over at Tré in disappointment and saw that his pasty face was fixed on Olivia. He was as devastated as I was.
Well... there goes our Mike plan...
Now what?

Luckily the look on our faces was enough to take her mind away from making us do anything we didn't want to do, and she went to get some water for us.

She said she didn't want us dehydrated for her plans for the day.