Chapter 3: Part Journey-Part 2

* Aphmau's pov *

I was about to finish up packing when I heard a knock at the door.I went downstairs to open the door and it was Garroth,"Garroth are you ready to go?"."Yes Lady Aphmau, and you?"."Almost, would like to come in?"."Yes please". As soon as Garroth closed the door he was ATTACKED.....by two little monsters with wooden swords.

As they were playing I went upstairs to finish up packing, suddenly I patted my pockets and found something squishy. "Aw Come on!" It was the cake Zoey gave me in the morning, so I decided to change my pants. I was picking which one to wear when the door opened. "Lady Aphmau I heard you yell is everything okkkaaayyyyy......"

We stared at each other for along time. Both of us were beet red.

* Garroth's pov *

I was finally finished with packing so I headed to Lady Aphmau's house to check on each other. When she opened the door she said she wasn't done yet and invited me inside. As I walked in 2 vicious children attacked me with swords, we fought and played. Everything was fine until the boys said these words...

"We love you daddy".....I froze..that's when I heard Lady Aphmau yell "Aw Come on!" I was going to check on her when Malachi said "sorry Garroth i.i..it came out...."."It's okay...you can call me that, if you let me call you son.."."Okay! He said cheerfully..."daddy".

I opened the door saying "Lady Aphmau I heard you yell is everything okkkaaayyyyy......". We just stood there, and she wasn't wearing pants....."uhhhh I'll just go nowwww...". I slammed the door went downstairs and waited

* Aphmau's pov *

I had no words for what just happened, I put on a dress, went downstairs, said my goodbyes , and Garroth said "let's never speak of this again, to anyone " "Agreed". I said, still blushing.