two- old bffs

hwasa is going to be playing cookie's bffl in this story because hwasa is 😍

just saying, continue

-

"i swear to the good lord above, if someone touches my hair again, i'm gonna swing on sight!" i rant to jimin, stomping from my first period. he chuckles, wrapping his arms on my shoulders. the stares are still happening since i stepped into this building. jimin says its because they've probably never seen a black person in real life. my mouth fell open and i replied that i was glad to bless them with my melanin.

except, now i want to fight because there's no telling how many people stuck their dirty fingers in my hair.

my precious hair.

"just say no and please don't fight!" jimin begs, pouting his lips. i sigh. his cuteness sometimes is out of hand, but as his older step-sister, i got to deal with it.

"i make no promises!" i smile sarcastically, passing by many staring students to which i stick my tongue out at them. jimin runs to catch up with me.

"wait up! where to next?"

"i have a free period."

"damn you! how come?"

"i'm older so ha!" jimin glares at me and my blatant pettiness. yes, i'm petty (i'm petty) all the time. i ruffle his hair and he tries to duck my attack to his 'perfect' hair. pfft, it looks like a mushroom!

"so where are you going to go for your free period, ms. petty?" jimin blinks down at me innocently. i shrug.

"i can't leave campus because i can't drive in korea, so i might go to the library." i state, staring ahead. we stop walking and head to a random corner to sit down. well, i'm not supposed to sit because i'm in a skirt, but fuck da police! i sit down anyways and damn it feels good to be a gangster.

"i have biology next." i cringe and send a sympathetic look towards jimin, patting his back.

"good luck, bro. i barely passed with an 80."

"thanks, i appreciate it fam." i nod in response and then the evil bell rings, making jimin groan, i snicker. even though, i was rude, jimin helps me up and i give him a thankful smile. i swear our sibling bond is so weird, one minute we hate each other and the next we're like the brady bunch.

jimin and i part ways, making me pout because that leaves me to be stared at by random boys and girls. i can't leave the public unimpressed, so i flip my curls and strut to the library like a boss.

though, i swear i heard them clap when i disappeared into the library.

***

the library was big, quiet, and had a vending machine. it almost immediately became my favorite place. i walked in, looking around at the books. picking one off if it looked interesting, then putting it back.

"do you need help?" a quiet voice asked and i turned, startled. i placed a hand on my chest in attempt to calm my heart. i looked to see a blonde female with a small smile on my face. she looked familiar and i smiled.

"jenny?" i quietly asked, excitement brewing in me. she looked familiar because she reminded me of my best friend from freshman year. she looked at me blankly for a second then a smile crossed her face.

"cookie?!" she squealed and i nodded, pulling her into a hug. we pulled away and i looked her over.

"girl! you got some thighs on you! the last time i saw you, you had twigs for legs!" we giggled, books long forgotten. she twerked jokingly, while i made it rain imaginary ones on her.

"you inspired me then because you were so curvy and had all the boys on you!" she sighed and i frowned. she brightened up and pulled me over to an unoccupied table. "that's old news though because you got curvier! and your hips! who did you have sex with to get those?!"

"jenny! chill, fam. i am a virgin!" i scold her, but it's contradicting because i'm laughing also. jenny nods and sighs, leaning her head on my shoulder, like she used to.

"i missed you, cook."

"i missed you too, jen."

+

ugh this chapter sucked

sorry :-(

#peace