Everybody Wants Me Dead

~*Hi Guys! I have a few things before the story starts. 

1. I'm writing this story my way. I'm pretending most of the stuff with Katniss and Peeta did not happen, no I'm not stupid, but I want my story to be good. 

2. If you have any suggestions whatsoever, suggestions not criticism, feel free to Kik me, @/demiwizardtributes (without the slash). 

3. I love comments so please, do so! 

Thanks for Reading(: 

xx*~

 My name? Vanessa Rivers. It's been that way since May 8th, 1997. That picture down there is the only picture I have of me in the last 2 years. When we went to the Capitol for my father's birthday, back when my mom was still alive, she asked to borrow a camera to record family memories. But then she died. So my father keeps the pictures of us on our little wooden table next to our sofa. 

I live in District 12. My house is right center in the middle of the Seam. So yes, as you can assume, we're poor. The only reason we got to visit the Capitol is my dad is an undercover agent for President Snow. He just reports the goings-on around the District. I have to hunt for our food, and I collect wood for our fires. My little sisters Cassia cooks for us. And my dad scrounges up as much money as he can. The Capitol doesn't really pay him for his services, they're just sort of required. We live a good life, we don't need any fancy stuff.

My dream is to be in the Hunger Games. To prove to the Capitol that District 12 isn't just a waste of space in Panem. I know, that I could win. Without a shadow of a doubt. Hopefully I'll get my chance this year. 

xoxo,

Vanessa Rivers