Puppy Days - Harry Styles

Written by me

"Akbar!" You exclaimed at your new puppy, who was in the process of peeing on your couch. "No!"
Akbar looked at you and ran over to you. He barked.
You sighed. You couldn't stay mad at that adorable little puppy face. "Fine, Akbar," you said, sticking your tongue out at him. He wagged his tail and put his front legs on your legs. He barked again.
You kneeled down. "You wanna go for a walk?" He wagged his tail harder. You grabbed his leash and attached it to his collar, and out you two went.
You hadn't even walked a block when Akbar got loose. He broke into his little puppy run and headed straight for a man sleeping on the grass. Before you could even shout Akbar's name and catch him, he pounced on the man and started to lick his face.
The man sat up in surprise. He had long, curly brown hair and was wearing a straw hat and sunglasses. You quickly ran over and picked up Akbar.
"I'm so sorry!" You said. "He's new and he's just a puppy and I just got him and-"
You stopped when the man smirked. "What?" You ask.
"You look cute when you get flustered," he replied. "The name's Harry. And it's fine."
You smiled, embarrassed. "Well, anyway, uh, thanks for being the object of my puppy's affection." You grabbed Akbar's leash, put Akbar down, and began to walk away.
The last thing you heard before turning the corner was "Wait! I didn't get your name!"