24/5/2016

Dear diary,
So I'm almost basically dating this guy named 'tom'. He's awesome and I'm really happy with things going my way for once.

But my friend 'Josh' hates Tom with a passion.

I sat with Josh  in business studies today and he talked about how much he hated tom and told me he thought I could do better. (Which is a lie because tom is gorgeous).

I swear to god he did this on purpose, but we were sitting really close together and our legs were innocently touching, and I turned to look at him and he looked sexy as hell.

His hair was on point.

He was looking at me almost as if "if you want this go for it". Which in hind sight probably wasn't the case.

But in that moment, all I wanted to do was grab him and make out. He was so close to me and it sounds awful but if we weren't in a classroom I think I would've almost done it, despite me being on the verge of a relationship.
(Our proximity was so close it was literally as close as the Jack and Rose^^)

It's his fûcking lips. They get me every damn time.

Towards the end he actually said "I will sacrifice myself so that instead of dating Tom you can date me". Then he realized how it sounded and cracked up and I hit him playfully.

I've just never had the desire to kiss anyone that much in my entire life. I've always fantasized about kissing Josh but I never had the urge to that much and it kinda scared me a little.

Anyway, don't judge because I know I'm fucked lol

Love,
Issy x