Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Bleed

Reborn was a calm person. He rarely lost his temper -almost as rarely as Tsuna.

However.....there was once sure way to piss Reborn off. That.....was to go after his idiots student. As far as Reborn was concerned only he could cause his students any kind of harm.

When Gokudera called him up in a panic screaming about Tsuna and bleeding and missing Reborn felt the first spark of rage touch him. When he found out they didn't know who had taken his favorite idiot, the rage grew. He answered Gokudera's screaming calmly "I'll be there in Two minutes. You better have something for me by then."and he hung up.

Two minutes later he walk in chaos. He didn't waste anytime and fired a shot into the ceiling. There was a instant silence
"where is he?"

Yamamoto answered "we didn't know. Tsuna was on a mission, and Xanxus went to back Tsuma up, and we just got call from him saying Tsuna has been taken, and he was injured, and Xanxus is in the process of hunting him down."

Reborn growled and held out a hand. Yamamoto handed Reborn the cell phone. Seconds later Xanxus answered "What Trash? I don't have time-"

"Where. Is. My. Student. Xanxus."

There is a moment of silence "The trash is located at warehouse 27. Bring the sun trash. The idiot is going to need medical help."

Reborn snarled silently. He hung up the phone and with quick movements, grabbed Ryohei and got into the first car he saw. Tsuna's guardians quick to follow and were all seated as Reborn tore out of the driveway toward his student.

Tsuna's kidnappers have better pray to their Gods now........because when Reborn got there.......well.....he had always like the color red.