Three: Shameful cheatings

Okay sorry I haven't updated in a while AND sorry in advance for this rushed and kind of shitty one shot!- Josh
-

I slump further down into the sofa and sigh, Mikey is out with his boyfriend Frank who I've been a little attracted to for a while. They're out getting drunk and probably high but honestly I couldn't care less at the moment, tv and food sounds just perfect. I jump out of my skin and cuss as I hear a loud knock at the door. I stand and open the door and frown, to my surprise I see a rather drunk Frank "Frank what are you doi-" he cuts me off by pushing past me indoors and nearly dropping his beer "you're drunk Frank" I state as I close the door and turn to see him "I'm not drunk" he chokes out glaring at me "well then tell the time" I cross my arms and motion towards the clock. He turns and points at the clock "I'm not fucking drunk" I chuckle a little at his ignorance "where's Mikey?" I question. He just shrugs and trips over his own feet "fuck!" He shouted "I nearly fell over, I could have died" he looks at me wide eyed looking like a deer in headlights. I shake my head before taking his arm and setting him down on the sofa.

He looked up and around as I sat on the coffee table infront of him staring at him, honestly he looked good. The torn white shirt and baggy denim jacket which hung of his shoulders, small bags forming under his eyes which gave him a sort of dark sense. I lean fowards and take the beer bottle from his hand standing "hay that's mine" he spits pouting a little before frowning "you're starting to sober up you don't need anymore drink" I state turning round and putting the bottle down behind me. I jump back and nearly knock the bottle over along with the coffee table as I feel his hand grope my ass and squeeze harshly, I snap back around and smack his hand away "That's naughty, Mikey will be home soon" I remind him frowning at his hand trying to hide the bulge in my pants just from that little bit of contact, he sighed and leaned fowards a little reaching a hand up and pulling me fowards by a hook on my jeans "did me grabbing your ass turn you on?" He questioned a huge smirk spread across his face as he stared at my crouch, he is so fucking cocky I could punch him "yeah right" I roll my eyes, and squeak when I feel his hand gently start to palm me through my jeans. I whimper and push his hand away weakly stepping away to which he immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to straddle his hips "M-Mikey is coming back soon" I stumble out attempting to climb off of him, he just smirks and pulls me back down trailing a hand up my thigh. I gulp and stare at him "well that's a shame if he just happens to walk in on us fucking on the sofa isn't it?" He grins hovering my lips with his own "weren't going to fuc-" he cuts me of my smashing his lips to mine, I squeak a little sitting there in shock, before finally giving In a kissing back. The sudden feeling of guilt ran over me as he breaks away from the kiss to work at my neck, he leaves prominent purple bruises up and down my neck and I shoot my hands up to tug at his hair as he hits my sweet spot. He slides his hands down my back and grabs my ass, kneading the soft fat before gently lifting me up and placing me back down onto the sofa, his body hovering just inches above mine. He grinds down hard into me and I arch my back moaning "fuck f-Frank" he begins to slowly unbutton my jeans pushing them down to my ankles along with my boxers, he pulls my shirt above my head and I shiver at his touch. He begins to kiss my chest and down my stomach before reaching my erection, he wraps his slender tattooed fingers around it pumping me a little grinning as I cried out "f-Frank just touch me p-please" he doesn't reply but instead taking my cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip before taking more of me in.

I moan arching my back and bucking up into his mouth but he didn't gag instead took it all as I hit the back of his throat. He ran his tongue through the slit "f-fuck Frank I'm gonna come" I groan throwing my head back the pure white pleasure running through my vains, he takes me all in down to the base and bobs his head in a fast motion, my hands shoot down to tangle in his hair tugging at the black strands "not yet" he grins pulling off and wiping his mouth before connecting our lips again, his hand trail down and starts to unbutton his own jeans and throwing them to the side, I take the opportunity and rip my shirt off until both of us were completely naked. His erection sitting flush against his stomach.

He drags me onto his lap so I straddle his hips, he sticks two tattooed digits into my mouth and I coat them in saliva lapping my tongue over them. He puts them behind me and pushes one finger in, I grunt my hand shooting up and squeezing hard on his shoulders. He soon adds another finger and I whine, the pain soon washing over with pleasure as I rock my hips against his hand. He quickly removes his finger and grabs my hips "you ready?" He questions and I nod in response, sitting up a little before sinking down onto him with a squeak, He groans and pulls out half way before gripping my hips hard and slamming up into my ass "oh my f-fuck" I shout as he continues to slam up into my ass. I moan out as he hits my prostate, i rock my hips against his bouncing on his lap until I began to ache. he took over groping my ass and pounding up into me, leaning in and latching his lips to my neck. He moves a hand down to pump my erection Sending me over the edge "f-Frankie S-shit I-I'm gonna come" I moan out releasing into his hand with a moan of his name, he releases not to long after and I feel my stomach drop as the front door swings open revealing Mikey, his jaw dropped immediately as he noticed me. I gasp and jump off of Frank to which Frank sighed frowned at me as I frantically covered myself. Frank finally got the gesture and looked behind him jumping pulling his jeans back on in a hurry and running to Mikey "shit Mikey I'm sorry I can explain its, it's eh not what you think"