Four: Work call

I slouch down further leaning on the palm of my hand serving customers with my usual sarcastic tone "that'll be $19.89" I groan out staring at the customer as she gives me a confused look "really!? That much for two comics, come on its for my son you've at least got to give me a discoun-" I frown "I don't have to give you shit, now pay for them or leave" I snarl "Gerard!" I heard a familiar voice shout, it was Frank.. My boss. Fuck. I immediately stand up Straight putting a huge cheesy grin on my face "we need to talk in my office" Frank growls from behind me, grabbing my shoulder harshly making my blood curdle "Pete will deal with this customer, my office now" he demands and I nod, sheepishly stumbling to his office him close behind me slamming the door behind us. He sits down at his desk and I copy his actions sitting in the chair opposite him but he raises his hand motioning for me to stand "no stand" he spits glaring at me "do you really think using that kind of language with a customer is acceptable!" He shouts standing and slamming his fists On the table, I squeak and stumble back.

He makes his way around his desk and glares and me, I decide to play it cool. I place a hand only hip and glare back at him "sure sir, I'll be more 'appropriate'" I say much more snider then I had planned. He frowns straight away before smirking which honestly sent chills down my spine and turned me on which isn't exactly a good thing right now, I awkwardly shuffle and try to hide the bulge in my pants. I slowly move back towards the door and turn around to walk out, grabbing the handle but to my dismay he shouts "where do you think you're going!?" I stand there awkwardly for a minute staring at the door before I suddenly feel a hand slide into my back pocket and squeeze my ass, I immediately jump around to face him. I'm met by a huge smirk on his face and I whimper when he leans in and plants a kiss on my neck "S-Sir I should g-get back to work" I stumble on my words and lift my hands up to push his chest away but instead I whine loudly as he sucks the sweet spot on my neck, I grip his shirt and pull his body closer. "Someone's happy to see him" he teases, trailing a hand up my thigh. I whine needily as he begins to palm me through my jeans.

He strips me of my shirt and pants leaving us both in our boxers and me withering and moaning at his touch "you shouldn't be so rude to customers, because now you're going to get punished" he whispers in my ears pulling my boxers down, he pulls me into a hot kiss chucking both of our boxers to the side. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip almost demanding entrance which I willingly give him, his tongue explores my mouth as he grabs my thighs and lifts me up against the wall with a slam. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist and whimper when he breaks the kiss "open up" he demands as he shoves two tattooed digits in my mouth, I lap my tongue over his finger coating them in my saliva. He pulls them out of my mouth and spits on his hand, coating his erection in precum and Saliva and I frown when he starts to line himself up "y-you need to stretch m-" he cuts me off with a growl "I told you this is a punishment, it's not a punishment without pain" he spits and pushing into me. My hands shoot up to grab his shoulders and I squeak in pain, he doesn't give me time to adjust before pulling out and slamming up back into my ass, a shot of pain shoots up my spine and I clench my eyes shut digging my nails hard into his shoulders sure enough to leave marks. He slams back up into me again this time sending waves of pleasure through my vains and I scream out "f-fuck Frank! right t-there don't sto" he cuts me off by cupping my mouth with his hand, slamming back up into my prostate "Sh be quiet don't want the whole store to hear how much of a whore you are" he snarls out hitting my prostate with every thrust, I moan loudly into his hand as he fucks me harder up into the wall making me moan out his name with every thrust, he pushes me over the edge when he reaches a hand down to stroke my erection and I immediately come "Frank" I moan out and he groans "moan my name like that again" he demands his breath hot against my neck "fuck frank" I moan louder into his hand, he releases in me with a groan. My heart drops as I hear another familiar voice and the sound of a door opening, I turn to see Pete but he doesn't see us as he rummages through papers in a small box next to the door. Frank takes his hand off of my mouth and attempts to move but brushes my prostate "ah! F-fuck" I moan out causing Pete to snap his head around and stare at us in horror my face turns bright red but Frank just smirks "oh my Jesus fuck!"Pete shouts covering his eyes and stumbling out of the room "that's your fault" I growl at Frank "yes, yes it was"
-
I know this one isn't very good AND I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while my lovelies, I'm doing all the requests you asked for next don't worry -Josh