falling

you know when you have that super power of thinking thousands of things, questions and options in one second?

that was me.

why she thinks michvel was making me jealous

if he did, why does she noticed and i didn't

why he would do that

for what reason

ok maybe the reason is because i may or may not likes him

but that means he knows that

and if he did that because he knows what i feel that would be the most mean thing someone could ever do.

he said i was a problem.

well, he told me i was a problem to him.

the only thing i know now is that i really need to talk with nia and ask her everything, because i feel that she's the one that will tell me the things as they are.

and because she mentioned me in her rant to michael.

''excuse me'' i almost whispered to everyone, they where in that moment of awkward silence so my whisper came out loud.

i didn't look back to see their reactions but i'm sure they didn''t react faster enough.

i rushed to where nia left seconds ago, which were easy to find because the pup wasn't so crowded.

outside the building i found nia and rena waiting for someone, uber driver maybe so i hurried to reach them before they live.

''nia'' i said and she snapped her head towards me. ''can i talk to you?'' she glanced over rena for a few seconds hesitating ''please?'' i begged and rena nodded to her, she had tears on her cheeks.

nia squeezed rena's arms before turning and getting close to me.

''uhm... i don't know how to start'' i sat on the bench that was behind us, a few meters away from the front door of the pub.

''sorry about ealier'' she apologized and i nodded.

''why would you said all that back there?'' she was staring her feet and a big sigh came from her mouth.

''how could you not realize, annie?'' she answered in disbelief.

''i don't, this is confusing'' i admitted. ''i don't know what shit he told to everyone about me, i don't know how much he hates to tell something mean to rena or you or anyone and why he even do that when everything i have done is try to be a friend or at least someone helpful and then shit happens and he decides to throw crap to me'' i finally confessed gasping for air.

''it's so obvious and you're so blind'' she snorted and i shook my head ''and rena could never hate you, you've done nothing to her'' she said looking into my eyes.

''then why it looks like she does?'' i raised both hands giving up. 

she laughed under her breath.

''she always looks like she hvtes everyone, she looks like that just because you don't know her'' she deffended her sister.

''indeed, but then, why she glared at me and stormed out like if i slapped her'' i insisted.

''well, she was jealous''

''she what? why?''

''michael is so obvious and that day in the mall when we saw you and harry was leaning over you he almost exploded'' she laughed.

''yeah i saw that, he must hate his friends talking to me'' but she was distracting me. ''tell me why she was jealous, i mean, there's no reason'' i explained but she looked at me like if i just told her the most stupid thing on earth.

''michael likes you, annie, he's falling for you''