the blog

unwittingly i scanned around the pub again a few minutes later and caught harry and a few friends across the room in front of us, they were laughing and taking pictures.

some fans also got closer to ask for pics and autographs, which he kindly accepted but then a big guy asked the girls politely to stay away.

''what are you looking at?'' joanne asked next to me and made realize i was staring way too long.

i just shrugged and drank a sip of water looking away from the other group but jo followed my gaze and gasped.

''styles's here!'' she exclaimed in a whisper to me ''and he's looking at you!'' she smirked and i glanced at harry who winked at me. oh this boy is unbelievable, i groaned exasperatedly and rolled my eyes making him laugh at me.

how can he even do that when there's a girl hanging from his neck like if she was about to fall?

''don't get it wrong jo, he just loves to laugh at me'' i explained and she sighed dreamingly.

''you're living the fan dream, annie, and you're not enjoying it'' she whimped and pouted at me.

''you know is not like that'' i muttered.

''i know, annie, i'm sorry, it's just sad that things went wrong when it could have been perfect''

''how lucky i am'' i said sarcastically and smiled at jo. i couldn't get mad at her.

''hey, do you think we can leave now and order some pizza?'' joseph's head popped out from behind evy.

''please, i'm starving'' i sighed and rubbed my stomach, he nodded and slowly we got up from our place and made our way to the door but all of a sudden a big man stopped us from going forward.

we all stared at the big guy. ''let us thru'' i demanded to the man.

''impossible, fans are not allowed'' he say calmly.

''not allowed for what??? to go outside???'' i snapped and he just shook his head.

''to go closer to mr, styles'' he explained with his arms crossed over his broad chest.

harry and his friends were a few meters in front of us before the exit door.

my friends all stared confused and angry to the man.

''we're not fucking fans!'' i said with gritted teeth and tried to walk but he opened his long arms in front of me like a barrier.

''i'm sorry miss, you shall not pass'' he apologized.

''i don't want to get closer to the damn styles!'' i yelled and people glanced at us.

''wait wait wait'' suddenly harry appeared from behind king kong and lowered the security arms ''john, they're my friends, let them thru'' he explained and 'john' nodded once taking a step aside giving us free pass to go.

i signed to my friends to go first and they did, they walked fast to the door and i followed behind but before i stopped in front of harry.

''thanks, that was awful'' i mumbled.

''i am very sorry'' he said clapping both hands like he was about to pray.

''it's fine, i have to go before king kong tries to kick me out'' i said and he laughed.

''king kong'' he repeated and laughed again and then got serious. ''so... you don't want to get closer to the damn styles, huh?'' he smirked and i smiled nervously, i didn't know he heard that.

''sorry, that man was driving me insane'' i said glaring at the security a few steps away from us.

''yeah that one is very...protective'' he explained ''so, you do want to get closer then?'' the smirk on his face was hurting my eyes.

''harry! you're infuriating!'' i groaned and his guffaws made me laugh as well.

''i have to go, my friends are waiting'' i excused myself.

''oh, sure, see you around'' he nodded and hugged me, i realized he loves to hug people.

that night we went to domino's pizza and ate loads of pizza, it was 3 in the morning and our two friends who joined us said goodbye and left.

i drove joseph and jo to their houses first since evy lives a few minutes from my home.

''oh oh'' evy warned and i turned my head to se her staring at her phone.

''what is it?'' i asked and stared at her when i parked in front of her house.

''there's a blog about you... michael and... harry'' she said looking at me scared and i frowned.

''what does it say tho?'' i demanded.

''it says 'michael and harry... going for the same girl?'  and there's a pic of you with michael at the grocery store, another with you, michael and harry from two weeks ago at the same pub and one with you and harry from tonight'' she was staring at her phone, frowning.

my heart started to beat faster and faster...

no no no... this is not true... how can people say that, they don't know what happened.

how is this even possible, i am no one...