wouldn't be?

can you guess where we end up having those drinks?

yep... that pub. the same i was at two weeks ago.

i didn't even noticed, i was so lost in my thoughts that i just followed evy's instructions and was't paying attention until we get there.

when i got out of the car i stared blankly at the front door, glancing at evy and again at the bar.

''no!!'' evy gasped and i nodded. ''no fucking way!'' she exclaimed covering his mouth with one hand.

i told her what happened a few days later and she did everything to distract me and be a real friend for me which i am tryly and forever grateful.

''we can go somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable'' she suggested and i shook my head.

''no, it's ok, it's not the bar, it's just the memories'' i said shrugging my shoulders and cheering her up to get inside.

we sat in one of the big couches and ordered drinks for us all and they started to get a bit hype after an hour, i wasn't drinking as much as they were but the alcohol was running thru my veins anyway.

there was another band playing on the tiny stage and a few people were dancing along the song.

the place was more crowded tonight, all the stools from the bar were busy and the poor guy was having a hard night with all those drinks, the tables and couches were all busy with group of friends and outside was actually a line of people waiting to get in, we had reservation, according to evy, this place is usually frequented for celebrities.

automatically i scanned around the place to see if there was any, and mentally made a list of which one of my favorite people could be in this place.

not many of them are 'young' enough to be here but who knows.

i'm not the stalker kind of fan, or the screaming, hyterical kind of fan.

we're actually in a era where the idols get along with some fans and even becomes friends.

personlly i became friends, not so close, but friends anyway with some very talented and famous musicians, ex members from huge bands like guns n roses, deep purple, motley crue and not to brag but they really were impressed at how mature of a fan i was and they gave me they trust to share numbers, emails, address and stuff. (a/n: this is actually true)

''i'm going to the toilet'' i said in evy's ear and she just nodded and kept laughing about the stories they were talking about, two more friends joined us earlier and they were remembering the good old days in high school.

people were just starting to come and i had to push a few people to reach the toilet that was after a long hall in the back of the room.

a few girls were doing line to get inside the toilet which made me groan and lean against the wall.

a few minutes passed and i was about to piss myself.

what the hell they were doing inside?

''actually you wouldn't like to know'' a girl in front of me in the line answered smiling.

oh damn i didn't even realized i said that out loud, i laughed and nodded to the girl.

i finally left the toilet 30 minutes after, sweating as hell.

i walked thru the long hall again and came to the big and crowded room again when someone covered my eyes and pressed my back to the person's chest making me gasp.

i tried to take off thos hands but someone chukled.

''guess who'' someone whispered and got me confused, i didn't recognized that voice in a whisper.

''let me go you jerk or i will scream'' i groaned and the person sighed letting me go.

''you're no fun'' he whimped.

i turned to see harry laughing at me, he was with a tux, an undone bow tie around his neck and his shirt unbottoned till his low chest.

''are you done checking me out?'' he smirked when i looked at him, blushing. i wasn't checking him out.

''yeah, nothing interesting to be honest'' i shrugged and he smiled making his dimples go deeper.

''what are you doing here?'' he asked.

''i'm with a few friends, hanging out'' i said pointing to evy and the others at our spot in the couch. ''what about you?'' i said pointing my chin to his outfit.

he glanced at himself fixing his shirt ''oh, uhm, i came from a red carpet'' he said proudly raising his  chin.

i rolled my eyes and sighed. ''i have to go back to my friends, see you around'' i waved at him.

''how have you been?'' he walks in front of me stopping me... again.

''damn harry why are you always stopping me'' i groaned and dropped my shoulders in frustration. ''i'm fine, harry, thanks'' i added.

''i'm not stopping you, you're stoping when i try it'' he winked.

''you're impossible'' i snorted trying to walk past him.

''you're adorable'' he yelled and laughed walking away and i shook my head joining again with my friends.

harry is so cute to be honest... i can't help but think about how would be great to like him instead of someoneelse who doesn't give a shit about me...

wouldn't be... ?