Imagine for Dianna- Calum Hood

Dedicated to: DiannaMarcelaRamirez

(TEXT FROM DIANNA AND CALUM)

CALUM: Hey you wanna go to the beach?

DIANNA: Sure

CALUM: Okay i'll pick you up in 30 minutes

*Calum's POV*

I headed out to Dianna's house. Her house might be 30 minutes away, but I would do anything for my girlfriend.

I went to go knock at her window, it's our adorable way of knocking on the door. She looked out her window, she smiled lightly when she saw me standing there.

"You ready to go" I asked as I walked into her house. "Yeah I just need to get my bag"

We headed out to the beach, she was wearing a purple and black bathing suit. I love it when she wears that one to go swimming.

I decided that we should have a little romantic picnic during the sunset.

"I have the perfect place we can be at" We held hands while I lead her next to a bolder next to the shore line.

I set up everything while she was on top of the boulder on her phone. I was almost done when my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a twitter notification, "Having a picnic with the babe @Calum5SOS"

I looked up at her, she put her phone back in her pocket. Then she got off of the boulder, and sat next to me on the blanket.

"It's so beautiful" She said looking into the sunset. "Not as beautiful as you are" That was about the cheekiest thing I have ever sayd.

I reached into my pocket, I had a little present for her. "Dianna, Close your eyes"

I grabed the necklace and placed it around her neck.

It was a silver necklace, the pendant was a infinity with our initials around the curves. I could fell her tene up from how cold the necklace was.

"It's beautiful, I love it." She looked at thr necklace that now surrounded her neck. She looked up and we kissed. It was our first one and it felt like sparks flying in the sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelys hoped you like this one. I have been making these for one of my friends. Are you happy now you finnaly got some lip to lip action ;)

Vote

Like

Comment

~Bryn