Imagine for Dianna and Chase Goehring

Dedicated to: Diannamarcelaramirez

I woke up to the sound of rocks hitting my window. I was fast asleep in my bed, but I was curious to what the noice was.

I got up to see what it was. When I opened my curtains, I saw Chase sitting there with a handful of rocks. He gave me one of those cute half smile as he looked to the ground.

I oppened my window so he could get in, he came in with ballons and a cookie cake.

"Happy Birthday Babe" After he set everything down on my room desk he walked back to me any kissed my cheeck.

"Thanks, sorry I look awful. I just woke up..."

"Don't say that about yourself you look wonderful" I looked down at the floor and blushed like crazy. I don't think he could see because I only had my dresser light on. 

"Come over here, I want to sing you something" He grabbed his guitar and started struming the begining of Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. 

~AFTER THE SONG~

"No matter how many time you sing to me, I still feel like one of the girls from your concerts"

"Good that's what I was hoping for"

"Come on, it's my birthday lets play Guitar Hero" I stood up so I could get the game ready for us.

"Sure, I'm totally going to beat you tho" I handed him the guitar

"In your dreams, Goehring"

"You are my dreams, Ramirez"

~AFTER LIKE 2 HOURS OF GUITAR HERO~

"Okay, maybe I'm not the best at guitar hero" I said as we walked down the hall to the kitchen where we put the cookie cake earlier.

I placed the cookie cake on the table, and I walked towards the fridge so I could get something to drink.

Suddenly, a cold blob of icing hit my neck and sholders.

I turned around to see Chase with his back to me, whisteling like nothing happened. So, I grabbed a huge chunck of cake and slipped it down his shirt. 

"CAKE WAR IT IS RAMIREZ"

"NOOO DON'T TURTURE THE POOR CAKE"

~AFTER WE ATE ALL OF THE CAKE BETWEEN US TWO~

"I'm tired lets go lay down..pweasee"

"Sure"

We went back to my bedroom, we layed there while he was singing to me and playing with my hair. We soon fell asleep on each other..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey hoped you liked it please...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE