Imagine for Berenice- Nathan Draven

Dedicated to: ummm...Berenice

"Hey, hurry up I got to go meet Nathan on time this once." I yelled at my sister, I can't belive my mom wont let me drive myself to Starbucks.

"Fine, let me at least finish my make up" Oh gosh why does she have to wear make up shes just droping me off.

~ AT STARBUCKS ~

"Can I get a vanilla bean" "Sure, that would be 4.50" (I don't actually know how much they cost)

I walked at go sit at one of the tables across the room. I took out my phone from my pocket, abs like always my instagram is full of boring pictures that i already saw.

I set down my phone, out of no where somebody came behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" "Is it Chase Goehring" "What? No, hope you werent expecting him besides me" "You know I was kidding" "I know, come on lets go"

The mall wasnt far away from the Starbucks so we decided skate there. His penny board was a plain white one, myne was a slyblue deck and black wheels.

We skated to the mall's movie theater, there were so many people there. It was the opening night for the new movie Gravity.

"Lets go watch Gravity, I heard it was going to be really good." "Okay here, go buy some popcorn i'll buy the tickets for us"

I walked in the glass doors leading to the movie theater lobby. I decide to go buy popcorn and two small drinks. Why does movie theater food cost so much?

"Let's go the movie starts in like 10 minutes" "Wow, were early"

~AFTER THE MOVIE~

We walked out, we also had almost all of the popcorn still in the bag. I grabbed our penny boards and skated back to the starbucks. Halfway there Nathan stoped me.

"Ummm I have something for you" " What is it" I was startled that he got me something. "Turn around and close your eyes"

I was confused what he had. I turned around and closed my eyes.

Something cold hit my collar bones, I opened my eyes and found a necklace.

It was a silver crown with little details in the crowns. On the back it said 'From now to forever'

I looked back and he had a rose in his hand.

"Berenice, will you go out with me"

"Yes"

~ 2 years later ~

I moved in with him last weekend on my 18th birthday. Now, dont think wrong we didnt do anything but have very deep make out sesions. I'll let your imagination run wild.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent updated i was running out of ideas and Im crap at trying to figure out more cute senerios.

Like

Comment

Share

If you do, I will love you forever.