Imagine for Dianna- Paul Zimmer

Dedicated to: DiannaMarcelaRamirez

*Paul's POV*

I grabbed my iPhone and the bouquet of roses, then walk over to Dianna's house, I can't believe that I'm finally going to ask her to be my homecoming date.

When I got closer to her house, I saw her sitting outside playing with her little sister. I started to get nervous with every step I took closer to her house.

"Hey Dianna, Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure" She got up and started walking towards me. I was so nervous, I feel like my heart is about to burst open with excitement.

"What did you want to ask me?.." Her voice took me out of my small daydream of us going to homecoming together.

"Umm.. Are you going to homecoming this weekend?" I looked down at the ground, my hands were behind my back hiding the roses I had for her.

"I think so, are you?" "Um, yeah. I was wondering" I looked down at her and handed her the flowers, and I got on one knee. "Dianna, Will you be my date for homecoming"

She started blushing like crazy, i'm sure that I was blushing just as much as she was.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, of course I would go to homecoming with you" I got up so I could hug her. "This is going to be great"

*DAY OF HOMECOMING*

I went to go pick up Dianna at her house. Homecoming was being held in the city's grand theater.

Through out the night we danced, we talked. I felt like it came out of a movie.

After homecoming was over, we sat at a nearby bench. We were looking at the stars, when I got a text from Danny.

DANNY: ITS READY, ARE YOU OUTSIDE?

PAUL: YES

I told Dianna to look up at the stars. Instantly fireworks lit up the night sky with the words "Dianna, Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me, blushing like crazy. She didn't say anything she just jumped into my arm.

"I take that was a yes" I asked nervously into her neck. "Of course its a yes, I would love to be your girlfriend"

--------------------------------------------

Hi you guys I hoped you like it Vote,Comment and Share. You know hit a sister up... So yeah go follow me on Instagram @_amatchintowaterptv_

See you next time

BYEE