Imagine for Rylee and Jason (veeoneeye)

You were walking into your 4th period when you noticed someone was looking at you from the other side of the hallway. I stopped as i was walking ul to the door to see who it was, when i got closer I noticed that it was my best friend, Jason.

Im surprised i couldnt tell it was him from his hair.

I waves at him from across the hallway, but he motioned me to ckme over to him. As i was walking towards him i noticed that he seemed more awkward than usual.

"Whats up Jason?"

He looked down, blushing, "Ummm... What are you doing after school Rylee?"

"I was just going yo go home like any other day, Why?"

He started to run his hand though his hair, im still curious on how he does it.

"I... I was going to ask if you wanted to go somewhere with me today."

Oh my gosh is he asking me out... No it cant be, he might just need help on homework or something.

"Sure. Where are we going?"

He looked up with that little smile of his. "Thas where the fun comes in, it's a surprize"

And with that he walked to his classroom.
___________________________
It was 3:30, he sent me a text message couple hours ago telling me to meet him by the bleachers outside. it was cold, and I ony had a small jacket. I could hear someone walking towards me but I wasent sure who it was. All of the sudden I feel something fall around my shoulders.

"What happened to your coat?"

It was Jason.

"I left it at home, So where are we going?

As soon ad I said that he put a blindfold over my eyes, im not sure if he is trying to kidnap me or if hes trying to be cute in a way. Before I could react, I felt his atms go around me and lift me up off the floor. Then he started walking towards his car.

"Jason, What are you doing?"

"Calm down, I told you its a surprize"

He sat me down on the passenger seat of his car, then he started driving. Im not sure how long we have been in the car, i cant check my phone. But the car ride there was very quiet, he wouldnt put in the radio so all i could hear was his car running though the roads. luckily he soon came to a stop.

"You can take the blindfold off now"

I slowly took off the blindfold,as my eyes adjusted to the light. All i could see were trees.

"Jason... Where are we?"

"I wanted to show you something..."

He got out of his car i was still cold then I remembered that im always leaving random jackets in his car. So i looked behind me to find my green army jacket. I quickly put on the jacket because I didnt want to keep him waiting for me.

After he noticed me gettting out of his car, he started walking off the road, Im sure he has been here quiet a but because you can see a slight trail. But after walking in silence for about 5 minutes. I noticed a tall tree, jason walked around the tree and he showed me a ladder. I looked up to see if it lead to anything, there was a treehouse about the size of my bedroom on top of the tree.

"How did you find this place?"

"My car broke down on the road and I came over here to see if i could find anything that couldn help me, but instead i found this treehouse. Im not sure how long its been here but it seems pretty safe to go up."

"Can we go up?"

"I was hoping you were going to ask me."

We started climbing up the stairs, the treehouse was truly beautiful. i wonder how long it has been here, everything looks like its very old but the treehouse looks like it could be new.

When we got up there I noticed that Jason brough up a picnic basket with him.

"Are you hungry?"

I nedded at the thought of food. While we were setting up the picnic it started to get darker outside, but i could see fireflies flying around us making it seem like a scene from a romantic movie. It looked like he put a lot of thought into this picnic, he had everything from great food to candles.

After an hour of just us talking and eating, he moved over to where I was and laid down. I never noticed this but the treehouse didnt have a roof, i guess the original owners never finished it. But it looked beautiful, this is the first time i have ever seen so many stars. I laid down next to Jason.

"Hey Rylee... Do you know why I wanted to bring you over here?"

"I though you wanted help on homework."

He laughed a little "That's a good guess but no." He sat back up, and grabbed my hand. "Rylee I have known you for so long, and I couldnt wait anymore to tell you this but... Will you please be my girlfriend?"

I cant believe he just asked me out. I couldnt stop from hugging him.

"Are you kidding me! Of course"

It felt like firework were going off inside me.
______________________________________________________

Hi you guys btw i started writting imagines again, so if you want one message me or you can send me a message on kik: socal_099

Hope you like this one Rylee