Imagine for Marie- Keaton Stromberg

Dedicated to: LyricsAreMyLife

*MARIE'S POV*

(Just pretend you have a friend named Leslie)

"Hey, Leslie lets got to the mall, I'm tired of being stuck in this house!" I looked over at my best friend, who was currently sitting upside down in the living room.

"Alright, but I'm just letting you know I'm broke"

We drove over to the mall that was closest to my house.

When we got there, we were shocked at how many people were there. This mall was ever full, but today it looked like there was a concert or something going on.

"Hey, Leslie, Whats going on over there?"

"Im not sure but lets go check it out" She looked up from her phone, and dragged me inti the mobbing circle.

Around us i could hear girls saying "Hey, Keaton" or "OMG, ITS KEATON STROMBERG"

When I heard that last comment I stopped getting closer to the middle.

"OMG LESLIE WHAT MALL ARE WE IN?!?"

"The Villages, Why did you find out who all of these girls are fangirling over."

*FLASHBACK FROM EARLIER TODAY*

I was laying down in my bed room, checking my twitter.

I saw that one of the guys from Emblem3 just posted a new tweet.

"Back to my homeland, Heading out to The Villages mall later today."

*BACK TO NORMAL TIME*

"Leslie, Thats one of the guys from Emblem3!"

"Ohhh, no wonder so many girls are here, there all trying to be his Chloe."

(Hah see what I did there)

"Lets go walking around, i don't want to get stuck in the middle of a crazy fangirl mosh pit"

We spent about an hour just walking around the mall, calling dibs on passing cute guys.

"Lets go see if everything calmed down with the girls downstairs" Leslie jumped in front of me while I was walking.

"Okay, I guess"

We walked downstairs, there were no crazy fangirls to be found.

"Thank g-" I was interrupted as I started falling towards the floor. Midway there I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I looked up to see a pair of dreamy brown eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks for not letting me fall" I stood up fixing my hair.

"No problem"

"Wait a second... Aren't you in that band?

"Yeah, do you listen to us?"

"No, but I saw you on tv doing an interview"

"Well if you want to hang out sometime, text me" He handed me his number on a napkin.

"Sure thing"

___________________________