Chapter 1 her

Harry's p.o.v.

There she was with her gorgeous long brown curly hair and her big brown eyes.
She was coming back from school the place full of scumbags and little boys who watching at her like she is a piece of meat. She would always smile at them when they said hi orso but she didn't know they only wanted her for her innocence, but me no, I'm in love with her, I wanna have children with her, marry her, make love to her.  She was in front of her door looking for her keys to find them but she couldn't. Waiting at her doorstep until her mom or dad comes home. Home? Should I say the house because, home is with me where she will be loved and cherish every single moment I have with her.  Finally her mom came and my beautiful princess was inside if she stood there any longer I had to come out and offer a stay at my house for a bit not that I would mind.  She went inside and I drove again without my princess but one day I will have her. I can already think about how we will be cuddled up on the couch watching movies or beneath me whimpering daddy under my touch. She will love it with me se will love me too she has to she doesn't have much of a choice. Driving to my house I was thinking about the perfect home for me and my baby girl. Would she like it classic or very modern. I really want her I do I need to make a step but how? Should I talk to her, "bump into her", offer her a job at my company, kidnap her? But I want her as mine asap and she will be for sure. Parking my car, I go into my house and grab my self a wine while I'm drinking my wine I'm thinking   I'm always thinking but not doing a shit. I go to the only room that can keep me calm my room dedicated to my princess Amelia Maddison Lovelock all the photos I took of her even a set of underwear that I took when I went in her room for the first time. Now I'm sleeping there every night next to her and she doesn't even now it. I play with her hair stroking it gently kissing her forehead and cheek every night sometimes it's like she know it and loves the feeling. When I'm next to her I only want to protect her she is too good for this world. She wasn't even mad when someone make her spilled his drink on her she said "it was an accident I could happen with everyone" . But boy I was mad tho you could see her baby pink bra trough it and the man lust full look didn't unnoticed by me, that day I followed him and killed him with my bare hands no one no one should look like that to something that was mine and only mine. My sweet sweet Amelia. Daddy wants you soo bad. Now I'm back in my car driving to her house where she is sleeping I'm going to her room and open the window, she's stirring in her sleep maybe a nightmare so I kiss her gently on her forehead and she relaxes again. I took her phone looking if she got something a couple of texts of her slutty friend Scarlett that she want to a party this weekend and she has to come it was a senior party, but my baby girl won't go i know her her parents won't allow it. I'm started to take my clothes off and laid next to her my arms wrapped around her kissing her forehead and cheek gently like every single night and stroking her hair. But tonight was different she snuggled up to me. Soon my love soon you will do it when you are awake in my shirt. In our home, in our bedroom, in our bed. In the bedroom I would be your lover in the playroom your master. I'm already thinking about our children 3 boys 1 girl, the boys will protect our little girl. How I'm gonna get you? Did you ever notice me ? How will you love it rough or slow?
But now baby I'm going to sleep next to you again.
With one last kiss on her cheek I fell asleep dreaming of you my princess.
❤️

Soo this was the first chapter I hope you will like it I know it short but I will do everything to make it longer.