Chapter 2 boyfriend?

Harry's p.o.v.

I woke up early to get out before I get caught. But not without leaving the collar that I brought for her, she will think it's just necklace. My innocent baby. Putting on my clothes I'm heading back out of the window into my car. I'm gonna make my move on her today. I already figured it out. I'm gonna meet with her father for a meeting today and invite them for dinner at my place then I'm gonna make sure she's one point alone with me so I can feel her soft skin when she's awake. She can feel me too everywhere that she want even my cock because she's always a good girl for her daddy. I remember one day when that slutty friend of her came and said she had the best orgasm by touching her self, she was curious about how it will feel and that night my princess touched her self for the first time in her life and the last time because she couldn't handle it. Awh. My precious baby would she be able to get rid of my hands or cock or would she enjoy it. When I arrived home I took a shower, got my best suit on, my favorite cologne Chanel, Bleu the Chanel. My princess favorite smell on guys. How do I know? She was talking on her phone about it. And since then I wear it every single day. After Having breakfast my cook made me, I'm back in my car for the meeting but it before the tracking device turned on so I can watch my baby girl where she is like a good girl she is going to school, stopping at a tea shop to buy her tea and goes to school again.
Driving for an other 20 minutes I was in front of the company, making my way trough greeting everyone I walk into the elevator to my office. Once in my office I see my PA and best friend in the entire world Niall coming. As soon as he enters he trows a file at me for the meeting today. "What's this Niall?" I ask.
It's a agreement for the meeting of what we offer and if they want to be a cooperation with us or not" he explains. I huff " I already know they want to why being so difficult". "Mate, this is the process we all know and c'mon do it for your girl" he says. Niall is the only one who knows about my love for Amelia. We have an age gap but that doesn't matter. I can be 43 and she 15 and be madly in love with each other. After a good chat with Niall we were going to the meeting room. Where my "victim" say the father of my beautiful princess. Angelo Lovelock. I actually always hated him never want to do business with him but hey everything for my baby.
The meeting started and all the boring stuff and shit. They agreed, of course they will I'm the biggest multi billionaire of the world.
After that we went to grab some lunch together the two companies were working good with each other. I stared to make a chat with mr. Lovelock and my plan is working. "Mr. Lovelock it was a pleasure to meet you, how about dinner at my place tonight?" I said hoping he would say yes. "Thank you mr.Styles but I don't think we can make it today, my daughter is bringing her first boyfriend today to meet". He said. This made me mad. A boyfriend. How how could she cheat on me I'm her boyfriend not some little boy who wants her for her innocence. I call one of my man Liam and he's getting information about the little boy.  He never gets the chance to put even a single hand touch on her, not even a tiny kiss. He couldn't even give what I can give to her, the love, power, money everything you can think of. This made me go crazy if I was him I was already broken up with her. I realty-show want to kill him. Saying to everybody a good day I leave the restaurant. I see that Liam e-mailed the little boy information for me. Greyson Isaac Parker, son of Jeffery and Marian Parker, dad is a mail man mom is a stay at home mom. Broke child. I knew he couldn't fill the needs for my baby girl.  Back in my house I go to "the room" again, but this time it makes me mad, I am her boyfriend even she doesn't know it, I am the one who can touch her,kiss her,feel her, feed her hold her, hug her, cuddle her, bathe her, fuck her. Not some lame ass boy.

I turn on the track with video and look what she's doing. She came just out of the shower and looks in her closet, she took out a beautiful pink dress that fit her perfect. Actually I brought it for her. She was again the store and wanted the dress badly but she didn't had much money with her. When she was walking out almost the cashier came up to her an said that she got it from the store because it won't be looking good on someone else. But I payed it for her.

She ran out she shouldn't be running it's dangerous. Now I turned into the cam downstairs. She came in with that boy and I saw what she would like about him but no one can compare to me. Her evening was good for now. The dinner went well and her parents like him.
When he was on his way home I was on my way to her. This was his last night. Thanks to my good friend Louis. When I was at my princesses house I went inside again kissed her and wrapped my arm around her again.

But something happened she opened her eyes and they went wide. I closed her mouth and shushed her. "Are you calm" she nodded. "Hi my mystery man" she said . I was shocked to say at least, she was here looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "Hi my princess" I said shocked. She cuddled up to me. "You come a lot here, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Harry" I said. But you will cal me daddy soon enough. "Hi Harry I'm Amelia it's nice to meet you" I smiled at her "it's nice to meet you to". "Are we gonna sleep together again?" She asked with ether big Bambi eyes. "Yes baby like always" I said and she had the most beautiful smile ever. " go to sleep now princess" I said and what she did surprised me the most she gave me a kiss on the cheek. That night I slept with my girl in my arms not in a way she didn't know it but in a way like we were a couple I can used it this.

❤️
Chapter 2 is this its al fluffy and stuff but be prepared. And please give me feedback.

Words count: 1197