Chapter 3 new friend?

Harry's p.o.v.

When I woke up Amelia was still sleeping. I was doubting if I should her wake up or not. I don't want to because if she wake up maybe she won't know me then that what happened was just a dream. I made my way out of the window and jump in my car. And drive off to my house to make ready. Once I'm home I jump in the shower and get dressed in my grey suit. Leaving my house I get back in my car and drive to the company. Once I'm there I'm going to my office and look and the papers my PA sat down on my desk. She comes with my coffee "here you go mister Styles" she said with her professional tone. I never wanted those bitches who only want to fuck me and get away with my money.  But Amelia won't do such a thing I know her even when she gets a gift she will say that's it didn't need. Working hard I had my princess on my mind the whole time.
It was lunch break and my phone rang  it's was an old friend of mine James. "Hello James how are you?" "Hello Harry I'm good thanks and you?" "Yeah could be better, why did you call me?" "Well Harry I have an offer for you." "What kind of offer is it James?" " you give me double the money for the company I want to buy and I let you have Amelia in your arm tomorrow night" how you gonna do that?" Simple if you give me double they will get double." You are a smart man James" I know styles, so it's a yes or no?" It's a yes If I don't have her tomorrow you are dead you know that right?" Yes styles I know but I promise you you have her tomorrow in your arm like a good girl she is." " Oh she is, so tomorrow I will have her the latest at 10 pm understood?" Yes styles, have w good day" yeah you too".

I couldn't be happier I'm finally gonna have my girl I actually wanted to wait but who cares she mine and only mine. She will live with me in such a luxury and she will get everything her little heart desires.
I can't wait for tomorrow. I can't consecrate in work anymore too so I packing up my stuff and I leave making everything ready for her arrival. Everything has to be perfect and it will be.

❤️
AN: I'm so sorry for the wait but i had a lot going on in the family and such.
But here is a new chapter and I'm so excited to write the next one so maybe a double update.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love you.