Chapter 5 begin

Harry
I woke up nice and early made breakfast. And now I'm waiting for my princess to wake up. I have her she has me. Can't wait to give em her everything she wants everything she desires. To feel her to make her my little (an: changed into a Ddlg story but an intense story still). I already see her drawing on the floor with her paci  and stuffie. She can be the girl who she wants to be not like at her parents house where it would be studying, piano classes and manners. She can get messy she can do everything she wanted.
I hear he little footsteps as she comes downstairs. "Good morning princess" "good morning sir but please don't call me princess my name is Amelia" " I know but I feel like princess suits you better" " well I don't like it" "excuse me little miss do you want to get punished?" I was getting mad now how dare she talk back to me. "Don't talk back to me" "why not I can say what i want to say". I was laughing now she really thinks she can. " listen if you not stop right now I will punish you bad" "what are you going to do spank me!" "No baby even worse if you don't stop I will put you down in the basement no water no food in cold cold basement." She was scared it was written all over her face. "You wouldn't dare" "oh I will so be a good girl and accept me and eat your breakfast" she sat down in her chair. "I made pancakes your favourite" " how did you know". "I know everything about you" "how?" I always followed you " this mad her mad and before I know I'm bitchslaped. What the fuck? Now she's gonna get it I grab her by her arms and lift her up "now is it enough!" I walked down the stairs opened the basement door. I put her there in chained there and left. She was screaming to let her out this broke me but she need to learn that I'm her daddy and she's mine only mine no one else that I would say anything I want and can do to her.  She was now quite but I still hear her crying.  This will teach her I'm not joke. Eventually she will be my little baby and I can do everything with her play with her, cook for her, feed her, and fuck her. The way she will moan daddy and beg the will she will call we daddy because she in little space and loves it. But I need to train her is see and good too. For now it will be one day this will make her calm and she will ask for forgiveness.

❤️
Short chapter sorry
chapter dedicated to @Alp_Russia_Da
Love ya