Chapter 7 trying

She said she was gonna try this made me too happy to be honest. But I have to be careful maybe she's saying this to get out and I don't want that. I have to make it clear she can't get away from me. I don't give a fuck if she want to leave or not she will be always by my side because she is "daddy's princess".
"Uhmm harry?" "Yes my dear" you zoned out" "I'm sorry I was in taught" "oh okay what are we gonna do right now" "well first of al I want to discuss something but before I do that I want to know if you had any questions" "I do. Why I'm I here and why I'm I drinking from a sippy cup like a toddler?" "Well I'm a daddy Dom it's where I like to take care for someone like a baby/toddler/little child or a teenager." "But why?" "Baby I like it that way".

Well she sat there all I wanted do was cuddle and watch her play with a pacifier and her little stuffie. I know my punishment was bad. But she can get de hardest now than later.

She came up to me to ask what she could do. "Well you can finish up your plate" "but I'm not hungry anymore." "Don't lie baby we all know that you can eat 10k calories for breakfast alone." "Okay that's true but but." "You didn't like it huh be honest." "Yeah but I'm full." I don't believe you're full do you want me to prepare something else for you?" "No thank you" "what about snacks and a movie?" "I would love that."

As we sat on the couch with space and our snack we were watching this movie she would laugh at the funny parts and play with her neck.

Let her first day punishment free be good, because I missed her too you know.

Well chapter 7 after 2/3 years.

I want to apologise for not updating but I want to update more.

Love, kader