Chapter 6 begging

Harry

She was banging and begging to let her go but I couldn't because she needs to know who is in charge and she had to know who her superior is. "Harry please let me go it's been 2 days please Harry" this broke my heart on one side I want to let her go but the other side doesn't. "Harry I will be good I will do everything you want me to" as she said that I opened the door walked over to her and loosed her chain there was a bruise. A bruise because of me "I'm sorry princess but do you know what you did wrong?" "Yes Harry I know i disobeyed you you warned me but I didn't listen I'm very sorry Harry" she was crying almost making me cry. "
it's okay baby girl but don't let it happen again now jump you must be hungry and thirsty" and she jumped I walk out of the basement and she nuzzled her head by my neck I loved it this should be happen more often.

I set her in a high chair where was a plate with mac and cheese, nuggets and broccoli and a sippycup with raspberry juice. She sat quietly in her chair and said nothing as she ate and drank. "Does it tasted good" "Yes harry thank you" "no problem my dear" she finished her plate and juice but I could she was still hungry so I gave her a second plate and en slice of cheesecake. "Thank you Harry how did you know I was still hungry" "I just know hehe" "hmmm mysterious guy we have over here huh" "maybe" "oh Harry can I ask you something?" "Of course" "why me. " the moment I saw you you had to be mine you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and words can't describe how much I fell for you and falling even more everyday" "uhm okay I don't know what to say". "You don't have to say anything it's new and we can work things out but promise me one thing, try for me please I can't live without you". "Okay Harry I'll try". This made me so happy she is willing to try for me.
From now on everything will get better and we will work it out"

-
Hi I'm sooooooooooooo sooooooooo sorry for not updating haven't been in the mood lately I'm sorry. But I'm gonna try update more often.