12. "Cuddles & Kisses."

Almost Every Morning It's The Same For The Two Young Lovers. One Of 'Em Wakes Up And Start Their Lover's Morning In A Special Way.

Chris POV

Now it's my turn. I looked at the clock it 9:35 in the morning I smirked slowly pulling back the covers and there he was like a sleeping king that he is and he was hard. I licked my lips and gripped his shaft hard, but gentle enough to not wake him. I peeked at him to see if he was still sleep and slowly licked his tip. Mmm he was leaking precum heavily. I'd slowly sucked on his tip and moved down to his shaft. I'm taking my sweet time.

He was slowly shifting in his sleep. I smirked and this was only a small part, I licked up from his tip to his shaft, God i swear I can taste him all day. He still was shifting, I looked at him and his eyes were slowly opening, so I took the chance to deep throat him making sure it was as sloppy as he like it.

Tyga POV

Mmm, What's this sensation I'm feeling right now?

I peeked my eyes open and Chris was sucking me up just how I like it. I softly grunted as he was pushing me deeper in his throat. "Fuck." Was all I could mustered out my throat. My eyes were rolling inside my head. I start thrusting in his mouth I couldn't help it. He feel so fuckin' good. As I was assaulting his mouth he was playing with my balls he was only motiving me to go faster.

Chris POV

God, I love when he fuck my face! I was jerking myself as he had his way with my mouth. I was matching my stokes with his thrusting. He was getting sloppier he's super close.

Fuck, Chris least try to cum at the same time as him.

He began to roar out a throaty moan. "Fuck, I'm cumming!!" He held my head as he came in my throat I tried to swallow all of it, but it was so much it started spilling out a little. After he was done he went down on me giving me the same head treatment I gave him in a few minutes I milked his throat with my cum then we started sharing a nasty make out session.

Tyga POV

Damn, I love mornings like this. I peck his lips one more then smiled at him. "I love you babe." I said sweetly to him. "I love you too."

Chris POV

I pushed him down on the bed and smirked, here's where the real fun begins...

Between touring and traveling around. We always got time for cuddles and kisses. ;)