Chapter 6

Macey's P.O.V.

"Limo's here!" Dad hollered from the living room while I was eating my well-prepared pancakes.

"Okay daddy!" I yelled back. I had to admit, I was extremely nervous. I needed to win my fans' hearts back.

I had a black and white striped top that went all the way up to my neck and a pair of black leggings with black high heels on. My hair was straightened and I had big, silver dangly earrings in.

As I walked out, I couldn't help but smile like an idiot since Blake was holding the door open for me. I don't know why, but he makes me smile about every little thing.

"Thank you." I smiled while stepping in.

He shut the door, and he took off.

"Are you excited about Celeb-Con?" He asked with his eyes still on the road.

"Not really..." I muttered. "I just wish I didn't have the reputation of a fake singer."

"You'll be fine." He smiled, reflecting off of the mirror so I could see.

"I know." I replied, trying to convince myself everything would be okay. Even though I tried, I still wasn't confident.

It was only a 10 minute ride until we arrived at Celeb-Con. It took place in an enormous, round, colosseum.

"We're here." Blake informed me.

"See you later Blake!" I grinned as he was about to get out of the car and hold the door open for me. "It's okay, I can open a door by myself."

As I walked into the colosseum, people were lined up all the way across the street and to the entrance. There was a side entrance that I was instructed to use, guarded by a security guard.

"Ahh, miss Harven. Come right in." The big, bald, African American man said to me with a sincere smile plastered onto is face. He kind of reminded me of CeeLo. I had met CeeLo before too. We did a duet on 'Forget You' together at Madison Square Garden. The days where I wasn't forced to lip sync.

"Thank you, sir." I responded politely and walked in.

The inside was like a ginormous gym with cement floors. Booths were set up for celebrities around the perimeter of the gym and square made in the middle. They also had little carpeted areas for interviews.

"Macey!" I could hear Barry yell.

I looked over my shoulder to the left and made eye contact with him.

"Your booth is over here!"

My booth was red and black, red representing the red carpet, with white Christmas lights and little microphones hanging around it.

"Don't you love it?!" Barry exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I smiled. My smile was fake. It wasn't because I didn't like the decorations, I just didn't quite like Barry.

"The fans will enter in about 30 minutes. So have a seat and get your pen ready." He answered patting my shoulder and leaving me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys, thanks so much for reading! Sorry this chapter was kinda short, I'm just really busy with school work and stuff. Anyways, I really hope I can get more reads and votes! Go check out my other book, 'Missing'

Oh, and don't forget to vote & comment. I love reading the comments!