Chapter 5

Brianna's P.O.V.

It was still dark out by the time we got to the airport.

"Goodbye Mother." I said, hugging her before I left. I lived in Chicago, and I was obviously in need of a flight. "You know I would be here if I could." I choked, tearing up.

"I know you would, but sweetie, you're a worldwide famous actress. You can't miss the important events." She smiled. She looked just like me when I smiled. She was shorter than me, and her hair was shorter, but her face and body shape was almost the same as mine.

"But Mom, you're birthday is an important event." I managed to say.

"We don't have to celebrate it right now, Bri. There's always next week."

"I know, I know."

"Our 4:30 (A.M) flight is departing in 10 minutes." The speakers blared in a muffled voice. I liked the early flights because almost no one went on them. Paparazzi was definitely not as big of an issue.

"I have to go. See you in about 4 days." I smiled. Even though I wasn't going to be gone that long, I was still going to miss my mom's birthday.

"Goodbye sweetie!" She smiled, a smile that could bring the world to happiness.

As I walked into the plane, I put on my sunglasses and a long blonde wig. I was required to do so if I didn't want people fighting for a spot next to me.

The flight was 2 hours long. That left me about 30 minutes to get to Celeb-Con, and thank god it was right near the airport.

As I took my wig and sunglasses off in the bathroom at the airport in LA bathroom, paparazzi surrounded me almost immediately.

"Brianna!" I heard someone yell, drowning out the voices of paparazzi asking questions.

"Brianna!" I heard again. I looked over the paparazzi to see a man with black hair and circular glasses that made me crack up. I knew who it was.

"Sorry guys, I have to go meet up with my uncle Leo." I told the paparazzi. I still had to shove my way through them.

Once I made my way to 'Uncle Leo' we rushed to a white limo he had waiting for us an got inside.

"You can take that silly stuff off now." I said, giggling. "But really, nice disguise."

Justin took off the wig and the funny glasses and smiled. "I haven't seen you in a year!" He said, hugging me.

"I've missed you, Biebs!" I said hugging him back.

"So how have you been doing? With Levi and all." He asked.

"Uhh, well I don't really like Levi. My director just wants me to go out with him for more publicity." I informed him.

"Oh, sounds like fun." He said, oozing with sarcasm.

"Totally. So how have you been doing? With Selena and all." I laughed.

"Pretty good, I guess. We are kind of on and off. But I keep asking for her back because she's like my everything. But now, I'm just not sure. Maybe we should be over." He sighed.

"At least your relationship isn't fake. And if she's your everything, you should stay with her." I smiled.

"Yeah..." He half-smiled. "So have you heard about Macey?" He asked, switching the subject.

"Yes! Oh my gosh. I'm not quite sure what to think."

"You should feel bad for her. I mean, I've had to lip sync a couple of times, but lucky for me, mine never went that bad." He replied.

"Yeah, I guess I feel kinda bad."

"I heard she's coming to Celeb-Con." He said, wide-eyed.

"After all of what she's been through? I don't know if I could do that!"

"You are." He grinned. "Your issues are just as bad. Just not as, public." He stated.

I laughed. "Wow thanks Justin. And by the way, shouldn't you be uncle Leo right now? We are here."

"Right..." He chuckled, throwing his wig and glasses back on.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading. I put one of the categories and fan fiction, so I thought I would add some of the Biebs in there. Don't worry, there will be more celebrities. ;) Oh and by the way, shout out to norski_66 and her book Soccer With The Boys! Technically I don't need to do a shout out if she already has more votes and reads than I do... But I am just in love with her book. And also, check out ToxicBurrito with his book The Plague! When he has more reads and votes, he will realize how good his book is and then he will update! One more thing, read my book Missing! I only need a few more votes to upload a new chapter and I'm so close to 1k reads!