Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jasper's POV

I hadn't fed myself for two weeks  with blood. It  already struggled me to be near to humans, but  I could just hold on. But I couldn't resist bleeding human.

The same thing happened as on Bella's 18th birthday party. When Bella got paper cut and she got a bleeding finger I couldn't resist the blood either. I became wild. Now here was lying that girl. Her face and arms were smeared with blood. My hunting instinct took it over for me. I could not stop. "Do not, Jasper!" I heard Alice say.

"Edward, we can not persuade him. People are starting to notice something weird is going on. Quickly! Before he drinks her blood." Bella said worried.

Edward pulled my shoulder and pulled me back. Sorry Edward, I thought, and pushed him backwards. Edward fell three meters away on the ground.

I knew that people were watching. I knew they would be scared if they saw me drinking blood. But I wasn't myselft I did not really care about it.

Alice knelt beside me, just when I wanted to drink her blood the girl. The  girl was screaming in pain and terror.

Alice put her hands on my cheeks and let me look at her.

"Listen, Jasper, listen. Do not. It's bad, you know. Please, I promise that we go hunting as soon as we get home. Remember who you are."

Before she could talk to me again I pushed her hands from my face and turned back to the girl. No, Jasper do not, I thought. Otherwise it will end badly. Make Alice proud, I thougjt. But I could not, I was very bewildered by the many blood. My god, I couldn't stop.

"Do it for me, Jasper." Said Alice. Before I knew it she turned my face towards her and kissed me on the lips.

I never thought that this could be so relaxing. I finally calmed down. I forgot the blood.  Suddenly Alice pulled away. No, I thought. I want more. Bella helped me to stand up.

"Thank you, Alice." I whispered. Man, how could this ever happen?

Meanwhile, people started to talk about us. Such as: What happened? What's going on with that blond guy? Why was the boy with the bronzed hair pushed? Why do not they help  the girl

Edward read their thoughts. "Can someone call the ambulance? The girl was hit."

"It's not so bad," Alice said to the people, "She has a shallow wound on her cheek and a broken arm, but everything will be fine."

When we saw that everything was arranged, Alice, Edward, Bella and I returned to the car from Edward.

"I believe that this trip is over." Bella said. "Indeed." Edward said coldly.

I felt so guilty. It was as if a monster hidden in me and just had shown himself.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay Jasper, it is important that you controlled in time. Everything ended well." Alice said lovingly.

"But it could have ended badly. Cann't you see what you could have caused? You almost showed that you were Vampire in public. I mean the humans already probably noticed that something was not right." said Edward.

I felt worse and worse. Edwards main emotions were anger and delivery efficacy.

"Edward, it's enough, Jasper's sorry."

"Yes, I know, but he had all the annoying effects can take care of all of us!"

"But that has not happened, Edward. I am also feel bad about what happened but we can't change it." Bella went on.