Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jasper's POV

Alice layed her head on my chest while I embraced her with my arms. We sat on the soft, velvet, bed. We hadn't said anything to each other 10 minutes long. I ran my hands through her short, pixie hair  and then gently stroke her cheek.

"Alice, my love, how are you?" I asked cautiously. Alice did not look up. I felt that she was sad. It was always terrible to see Alice being sad. I heard Alice took a unnecessary bite air.

"I'm losing you, Jasper. We are losing each other." I embraced her firmly. I tried to calm her down with my gift "Thank you." She said softly.

I stopped hugging Alice and sat down opposite her. Alice looked at me quizzically. I felt her disappointment. She thought I did not want to sit with her. That was not true. I just wanted to look deep into her eyes

"Alice," I began. Alice looked up. "I want to say I'm very grateful. Without you I still would have been an unhappy monster. I'm so glad I found you. I finally found love. I do not know what you see in me. Sometimes I think you're a lot too good for me. Why do I  deserve the most beautiful, nicest, sweetest and funniest vampire of the world? "

Alice giggled softly. "You're not too good for me, Jasper. You're exactly what I need and want. I had imagined an eternal life with you. But now .." Her voice faltered. She stared down.

"Alice, we do not lose touch. Our bond is too strong. I will always be with you, and you with me. Here." I pointed to the place where my heart was.

"We will not lose each other Alice. What we have is forever. "I gently pushed her head up so she looked at me straight.

I leaned forward so I could kiss her gorgeous lips. During the kiss she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. Eventually I pulled away.

"I have something for you." I said. I pulled out a small wooden box from my pocket. It was decorated with a floral pattern. "You have to open it when I ... If I ... am away."

I felt sadness in the room. Alice took the box to. "I promise." She pulled me towards her and hugged me. I kissed her shoulder. Then I put a cold hand on her cold skin. I looked deep into her eyes.

"So beautiful." I whispered softly. I felt the emotion of love coming again from Alice. I would really miss Alice so much.

All of her I would miss. Her beautiful eyes, her cute pixie hairstyle, her beautiful thin figure, her emotions, the conversations with her, her hugs, her kisses, her presence, her smile, her dancing gait, her smell, everything.

I was sitting close to Alice. Alice was sad, like me. "Alice?" I said softly, "I'm going to make sure I can get you free. I will think of a plan. I'll let you sit here at most a month. We'll think of something. I have to get back whatever the cost. As soon as possible."

She looked at me. I felt hope. "Really? And if you can not?"

"I can do it. I do not care how. All I want is to be with you every monent of my life. Otherwise ... Is this our farewell ...."

I leaned forward so I could kiss her again. "I just already feel horrible a day without you, let alone a month. And in the worst case, never." She said before my lips could touch hers.

"Let's enjoy the moments that we have still together." I said.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into a hug. Alice remained in that posture. Embraced by my arms. I did not push her away, or pull away myself, she seemed to like it. I wish this moment would never pass away.

"I love you." Said Alice. "I love you more." I said as I continued hugging her.

Will be continued