three: new brownie flavour

Hi :) i'm sorry it takes so long to update this but i've been busy with school/life/existencial crisis and i want this one to be good, not something i write on the last minute and update right after but i feel like it never comes out good enough

this got 1.1K reads! thank you so much

i'm slowly getting better, here is a small chapter :)

have a nice read, i love you xx

__________________

"Do you think this will work?" Calum asked, glancing at Ashton who was writing his homework in the library. The boys were next to the Grey Lady's painting and watched as she walked past some Ravenclaw students and nodded at them as a form of greeting.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry it's just a small prank that will last for three days. Luke is in the library so it will be just fine."

"How do I even convince him?"

"Is there someone he doesn't like?"

Calum looked down and smiled "Leave it with me."

Calum gave Michael his books and grabbed the brownie, being careful not to drop it on the floor. He walked to the library being careful so Mrs.Pince wouldn't catch him with food inside the library. She was rather possessive with the library books and will glare at the person who is laughing loudly inside the library.

The raven haired boy tapped on his friend's shoulder and the Ravenclaw lifted his head, smiling at him. Calum sat down next him and looked at the homework his friend was doing and how most of it wasn't correct. Ashton wasn't the brightest person in Transfiguration but he tried.

"What you up to?" the curly haired boy asked his friend and the boy showed him the browine "Made by your mum?"

"It was actually by Petunia Herbert, the one who has a cruuuuush on you."

Ashton groaned but not loudly so Mrs.Pince wouldn't yell at him.

"Not her, please not her."

"She wanted me to give it to you though. Just give it to Luke or something, she gave it to Tommy early and he said it didn't taste good."

Ashton nodded and took the brownie, watching Calum leave. The raven haired boy was proud of himself even if nothing of that was made up, Petunia did make awful brownies on that day and she did have a massive crush on Ashton. He approached Michael with a big smile, telling him what had happened.

***

The curly haired boy packed his things inside is bag and walked around the library looking for Luke. He didn't know what to say to him, how could he just give him the brownie without saying anything? He saw him at the Potion section and hid behind a shelf, wondering what he should say or how to approach him.

He didn't want to get this worked up by just giving him a small cake. He had a crush on Luke for 5 years but as far as he knows it is gone, vanished, disappeared. Ashton knew Luke hated him for some reason and got sick of liking someone who only treated him badly, so worked hard to get over him and did it.

He sighed and got out from behind the shelve and walked to Luke. Irwin tapped his shoulder and waited for him to look at him and when he did he gave him a look of indifference.

It still hurts him.

"What do you want, Irwin?" the blonde asked quite harshly, Ashton tried to ignore the way his heart sinked.

"Michael told me to give you this brownie." Ashton said, putting the brownie on the other boy's hand. He thought using Michael as an excuse would be much more effective "He couldn't find you so he gave it to me, for some odd reason."

Luke bit it and nodded, still staring at Ashton. The blonde thought it tasted weird, must be a new flavour. Unlike Luke he wasn't wearing his gown but only the uniform. Luke tried to ignore how hot he looked with his tie loosen up and the first buttons unbuttoned from his white shirt. His hair was messy and the sleeves were rolled up. The hazel-eyed boy stared at him intently, it was like he was thinking the same thing.

He wanted to kiss Ashton so bad that it was unusual but just like the other times, he couldn't do it - they hate each other.

"What are you still doing here? Stop staring at me like that." Luke said, glaring at Ashton.

"It's not like I wanted to talk to you in the first place." Ashton scoffed.

"Just go and do whatever with your shitty life, you don't matter anything to me."

"Don't think you are so special."

Ashton left and ran to the boy's bathroom, sitting on a toilet and closing the door. He put his head on his hands and started crying, remembering the harsh words and indifference. He had been feeling like this since Potions class.

The feelings were coming back all over again and he still asks himself if Madam Pomfrey has something to fix broken heart.

_______________

hi it's almost 5 AM and I can't sleep bye excuse me for any mistakes

-ana rita (moony)