four: "what do you think about ashton?"

i'm trying to make this as short as possible (pls don't stab me) so probably 3 or 4 chapters + epilogue (please don't stab me)

THANK YOU 2.1K READS (pls don't stab me) ENJOY THE SUPER SMALL CHAPTER

(and pls don't stab me)

______________________________________

When Michael got up he was already prepared to deal with Luke being a lovesick teen for the next three days. He looked for his friend in the hall but a Slytherin told him Luke went to the owl tower to send a message to his parents. He walked to the tower, changing his hair colour through the way. Michael usually does that when he's bored, he likes to feel the colour changing because it's kind of ticklish.

He walked up the stairs and opened the door to the tower, it was empty but Luke usually is at the top. Michael walked up the stairs and smiled when he saw his friend giving the owl the letter.

"Hey." he said making Luke look at him "What you up to?"

"Oh, just sending a letter... you?"

"I just came to see my buddy! Are you going to Hogsmeade on Saturday?"

Luke nodded "I'm positive, I already gave professor Longbottom my permit so I guess I'm good, you are?"

"Yeah." Michael said, petting Luke's owl "Let's talk, Luke."

"We talk all the time. What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know, to be honest you have been missing since yesterday. What have you been doing? I looked for you everywhere!"

Luke blushed and looked at the owl flying away "I was busy."

"So... what do you think about Ashton Irwin?" Michael said with a smirk, he couldn't be more direct on the subject.

"I already told you." Michael smirked thinking that now Luke was going to tell his undying love "He's a fucking loser and I hate him."

His smirk fell. What the fuck?

***

A S H T O N

"Hey, Shawn!" Ashton called for the dark-haired boy who soon came to the room.

"Need any help?" he asked and Ashton hummed in agreement.

"I don't understans the potions homework, can you please help me?"

Shawn smiled brightly "Of course! But can we do it later? I need to be at places right now."

Ashton nodded and Shawn thanked him, leaving. He leaned against the table and sighed, there was no way he could pass Potions unless his friend tutored him. It's even worse when people can only see the "Ravenclaws are super smart" stereotype, he found it extremily annoying.

He stared at the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw and the Quidditch prizes on the walls. He wondered if someone was up to play wizard chess and since Calum is currently at some Hufflepuff thing (he couldn't say what it was, said something about 'Hufflepuff code') he just needs to get lucky.

"Hey Evanna!" He called the brown haired second year who looked up at him "Want to play some chess?"

"Sorry Ash." She said with a sigh "Binns gave us a lot of homework and I have to finish it if I want to hang out with the Grey Lady later."