CH 14: Erm... Hey Guys (finally!)

A/N I'm really sorry guys!!! I know I said this would be out a lot sooner but this was an important chapter and I wanted to get it right. Plus I have a social anxiety disorder and being around school at the moment has been getting increasingly more difficult so I'm currently stressed beyond belief and ready to sleep for the next billion years but anyway here's the chapter we've all been waiting for, enjoy ;/ 

Xavier King Pov

I wake to the sun shining through my office window. I stretch and hear all my joints pop and crack. I let out a satisfied sigh as I leave my office for only the second time this week.

I guess what Jenna said yesterday really hit me hard. When we find her or when she comes back I need to be ready to hold on and never let her go.

I shuffle to my room for a shower as my bleary tired eyes finally adjust and focus.

I almost whimper in pain when I walk into my room and find her sent completely gone not even a small trace left. No, I will stay strong, because she will cone back.

peel of my dirty clothes as I step into the bathroom. Eww, I must reek. I turn on the water to heat up, as I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Oh god, I look like shit.

I have dark purple and black rings under my eyes, my cheeks are slightly sunken in from the decrease in nutrition, my hair a dark greasy, knotty mess upon my head,  my lips are cracked and dry, pulled into a thin line, but what really scared me was my eyes ; dark emotionless, blank and oh so tired, they stare back at me and I barely recognise myself.

What are you doing to me?

I sigh and run my hand through my disgusting hair. I step in the shower and nearly moan from the feeling of the hot water running over my tense muscles soothing them and calming me instantly.

I just stand under the constant spray of hot water for a while, soaking in the blissful feeling. I pick up my shampoo, squirting some into my palm, before massaging the foamy gel into my dark hair.

I rinse out the foam and bubbles before adding a small amount of conditioner to the now clean strands. I slather my body in lightly scented body wash, before rinsing out my hair again. The bubbles slide slowly down my skin as I stand under the steady stream of water, my hands leaning against the tiled wall.

Once I'm all cleaned I step out of the shower, wrapping a crisp towel around my waist as I exit the bathroom. I walk into my giant closet, pulling out some boxers, a navy v-neck shirt and some black skinny jeans. I chuck them on before slipping on a pair of black socks.

I stroll down the stairs in a surprisingly good mood. My wolf seems to have cheered up in a suspicious way, but honestly, it feels so much better to be positive again, that I don't even question him.

I stroll into the kitchen to have some breakfast and almost laugh at the shocked stares of my friends. " Hey, guys." I say walking over to the cupboards and pulling out some cereal, " why are you all staring at me?" I say with a slight chuckle.

" Just wasn't expecting you out her 'is all." Jake replies with a smile and a shrug. 

" Well, I guess I decided there was no point sulking anymore." I say with a smile in their direction.

" Well, I'm glad." Jenna replies giving me a small hug before returning to her breakfast. 

I finish making my breakfast and sit next to Jenna and Jay at the counter. " sooo, I was thinking we could head down to the lake for the day and then maybe come home for a movie marathon? "  Jenna suggests.

" Sounds good to me." I reply before crunching down on my cereal.

" Why not?" Mia agrees, looking at Jay who nods in agreement. We all look at Jake in expectation.

"Sure thing, babe." He says kissing my little sisters cheek. Since we are all in agreement, we go grab our stuff while Mia grabs some food for the day. We soon head out in two cars because we had to fit all our stuff, and we couldn't run with it (we brought a lot of food).

             ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Time skip to 5 o'clock  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I splash out of the water as I notice its starting to get a little dark. " Hey, guys! let's head back to the house for those movies!" I call to Jenna and Jay who are still in the water while their mates are sunbathing in the dimming rays of light.

mia and jake stand up and chuck towels to their dripping mates as the other two run to join us. after we've dried off a bit, we drive back to the pack house to start our movie marathon.

Mooooreeee Tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeee Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiipsssss

It's around 10 o'clock now, as we start our third movie; terminator 4: Genisys. 

I laugh as pops ( what they've named their terminator friend) attempts to smile but looks a little terrifying in the process. Suddenly Lux who had been sitting in my lap jumped off my lap and went over to stand in front of the TV. She started clawing at the base and meowing like crazy at us, occasionally jumping in front of the screen. Jay, who has the remote, pauses the movie. 

" What's up with Lux" Jake asks. 

" I think she's trying to get our attention." Jenna replies

" Hey, what's wrong girl?" I ask leaning forward in my seat.

Lucy Parker Pov

I just couldn't take it. Hiding from them, not being able to be close to them, not telling them. The guilt was slowly destroying me.

I watched him all night from the second he got home he was smiling again but he missed me he was sad I could tell and so could the others.

 I just... I couldn't stop myself if I tried. 

I leap of his warm lap and stand in front of the TV, I meow and jump around scratching at the base of the TV, anything to get their attention. Jay pauses the movie giving me a confused look.

" What's up with Lux" Jake asks.

" I think she's trying to get our attention." Jenna replies

" Hey, what's wrong girl?" Xavier asks looking at me worriedly as he leans towards me.

I stare into his eyes before taking a deep breath and closing my eyes tightly. I feel the familiar tingles as I shift back. I stand up slowly before opening my eyes.

" Erm... Hey guys."

Xavier King Pov 

I don't think, I just lunge forward. I gather her tightly into my arms, crushing her to my chest. 

"I'm never letting you go, ever again"

A/N Here it is guys! Hope you enjoyed sorry again for the wait but I'm really trying my hardest, anyway bye guys

By Mysterious_mischief