Assassins (AU) |requested| *Preview*

A/N: I know this isn't exactly only Bucky x Reader but it was requested and the plot line was interesting enough. Plus, I know everyone in the world but me loves Deadpool, so I imagine there won't be (m)any complaints. Enjoy this preview, and let me know what you think/ if you want more! Thanks! xx

******

When you entered the room, you knew something was going on. Besides you and her, there were two other people in the room, and both were wearing ridiculous costumes. You looked down at your boots, jeans, tank top and leather jacket, then back at her. 

"Was I supposed to dress up?" You asked.

"(Y/N), meet the Winter Soldier and Deadpool." She said, ignoring your question.

The Winter soldier stood silent and solitary across the room, his arms folded across his chest. His striking eyes bored into yours and remained there, even when you looked away. You half wished you could see the rest of his face; it was obscured by his shoulder-length hair and a black half-mask. Deadpool's hidden features watched your every move with interest. You could almost see the amused expression behind the disguise.

"Why are we all here, again?" You asked and pulled one of the metal chairs out from the table, ignoring the shrill sound it gave off as it scraped across the concrete floor, and sat down.

"Well, assuming you all can play nice together and don't kill each other, you all have been hired as assassins."

"To assassinate?" Deadpool asked.

"Yes, dumb-ass." She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Damn. Someone took their bitchy pills this morning," He said.  

"кто мы убить (who are we assassinating)?" The Winter Solder implored. His ability to speak Russian surprised you and you studied him. Everything about the strong, stoic man intrigued and impressed you. His metal arm especially piqued your interest. You wondered where they dug him up.

A slow smile spread across her face, and goosebumps grew along your arms in response. There was something about her, and you couldn't put your finger on it, but it was something that made you distrust her. Something that was...off.

"Why, you're going to assassinate Uncle Sam himself," She paused, taking time to eye every person in the room. "Captain America."

Deadpool laughed. "Oh, right, 'cause that's fucking possible."

"It's about as possible as you, Mr. Wilson." She turned to him, daggers in her stare.

"Who hired us?" You spoke, drawing attention back to yourself as each eye turned to you.

"I'm sorry?" She asked.

"You said someone hired all of us. Who?"

"Oh, just a little American government organization called S.H.I.E.L.D."

Something almost like recognition flashed in the Winter Soldier's eyes, but you dismissed it.

"When do we start?"