I

"Please. Stay away from me, do everything to avoid me. Leave me alone."

I can still feel the pain right here in my chest. It's been awhile, hyung. It's been awhile since the last time I heard your voice, desperately telling me to get rid of you.

The last time I saw you, the last time I embraced you, the last time I comforted you, the last time I spent a moment with you...

It's tragic.

Hyung, I've never really cared about what else are living inside you. Monsters, evil, demons? If staying close to you also means getting near them, then it's fine with me.

I promised to be with you, to fight with you. We promised to guard each others back.

We promised to stay.

Why would you want me to leave you? Why would you want me to break my promise?

Do you think letting me go, gives me freedom? You're wrong. I was trapped in this cage of torment and all I ever did is to need you, long for you, miss you. And you weren't even there.

You need me to stay by your side, to fight with you, to cheer you up.

Hyung, you need me.

Everytime I look at Suga, all I see are eyes filled with despisement, loathe and hatred. But Yoongi's? I see love, innocence and purity.

Everytime Suga takes control over you, I see force and violence. But deep within those eyes, I know Yoongi's there...

Drowning, waiting for someone to drag him out of the water and wake his senses up.

When you say 'go' I know you want me to stay. When you say 'let go' I know you want me to hold on. When you say 'just leave me' I know you wanted to get saved when everything else is falling apart.

I've always wanted to save you, Yoongi hyung.

I just don't know how...