Sorry

"...smile because you deserve it."

I don't even know how everything started. I just woke up one day and realized I wanted him to stay. His touch, his smiles, the way he talk and laughs... I want it to remain the same whatever happens. Who would want him to change when every little thing about him is almost perfect?

The way his cold eyes stare at me providing a warm, comfortable feeling feels strange at first. How is it even possible for something cold to provide warmth? I also don't know, but he made it possible. Meeting Min Yoongi is indeed, magical.

"Stop crying, you look ugly."

"Ah, jjinja. Instead of teasing, you must be comforting me you-"

"I'm complimenting you. It means if you stop crying, you'll look better. Get up, there's no much time to waste crying over some shit."

"Wow. How could you be so mean."

"Because you're wasting your tears over something that doesn't even deserve them. Listen. You are Park Jimin. You can do better, you can be better. Just keep trying, okay? Everything will be fine."

Min Yoongi's the type of person who can annoy and make you feel better at the same time. He's commonly mistaken as a coldhearted person with a thug-like attitude but-

Deep inside, Min Yoongi's a sweet, calm guy who loves sleeping a lot and loves to spend his time listening to music as his stress-relieving hobby.

"I'm totally opposite with you when stressed."

"How? And how do you even know I'm stressed."

"You see those dark circles around your eyes making you look like an old panda trapped in an island for about a hundred years?"

"That's a bit exaggerating but- yeah, and so?"

"When I'm stressed, I don't have those."

"Lol are you kidding me"

"No, and I suggest you this."

"Suggest what?"

"When something seems to bother you, don't think about it too much. You know, overthinking makes everything even worse. Keep calm, close your eyes, go to sleep and believe that tomorrow when you wake up, everything's gonna go back to normal."

"It works?"

"Put this left earphone on. I'm going to play a song and I want you to focus on the lyrics. It can help you feel better, you can thank me later."

Hyung... I really, really miss you. Can't we just go back being what we are back then and never change ever again?

Please, come back.

I need you.