Couldn't

I breathed heavily as I stare at my own reflection in a cracked mirror. Pulling my tears back, I hit the mirror once again with my bleeding fist, desperate to release the anger and strong emotions flooding over my head.

"I am Min Yoongi, not Suga." I whispered as I slowly give in, letting myself fall back.

The reflection in the mirror wasn't me. He's eager to win, he wants to own me, he can't wait to claim me, he's gonna make everyone around me suffer as much as I suffer under his control.

He can't dare fucking touch Jimin.

I can't just let him.

As I was about to leave the room, a loud screeching sound echoed through my ears making everything, including my own footsteps inaudible. I was trying so hard to reach for the doorknob when my head started to hurt as if a strong force is whacking it into pieces and I can't do anything but to brush my hair, trying to defeat the force rising inside my head with my own palm and force. I was breathing the thin air, I can hardly breathe. Blurred images are starting to flash in my mind until I can barely see anything-

I can't see anything but white.

Just when I thought I'm about to lose consciousness, someone stormed inside the room, panicking. It didn't took him long to make his way to me and immediately wrapped his arms around my nape like he always does.

Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung!"

I can feel his body shaking as he hold me tight, afraid of what might happen. These emotions inside me are driving me insane and I don't know how to react anymore.

Instead, with all my strength and force, I pulled him closer and hugged him tighter as I try my best to speak.

"Leave."

He immediately shook his head in response.

"I'm not gonna leave you again, hyung. Not this time."