IzPan

(A/N) Izzy is my oc. She is the personification of my made up islands called the the Gem Isles. I'm sorry that this is my first chapter, the rest will be country x country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred was having yet another party. He had one at least every weekend. Most countries wondered why they even still came, while others never got sick of drinking and partying. He always had full bar and music and usually he'd make everyone play obnoxious games like truth or dare. Izzy, the personification of the Gem Isles, put on her yellow party dress with the tutu like skirt and threw on her black leather jacket, pulling the hood up to cover her face. She hops on her motorcycle and rides down to Al's place. By the time Izzy got there, the awesome trio was already buzzed and Alfred was standing on the table holding a hat.

"Everyone put something in the hat dudes. We're gonna play seven minutes in heaven!" He shouts to the crowd.

"I'm not playing such an immature game you bloody git!" Aurther yells out.

"It will be fun, mi amour," Francis states.

"Hey, Alfred... Seven minutes is lame," Matthias blurted out.

"Yeah. Ze awezome me thinks it should be 60 minutes. It would be more...interesting," Prussia suggests.

"That's a great idea mi amigo," Antonio agrees.

"Alright dudes! 60 minutes in heaven! Items in the hat! Let's go!" Alfred yells out again. Everyone either sighs or cheers but all put an item in the hat anyways. Izzy, after placing her item in, looks around to see Kiku sitting near Italy and Germany. He was wearing a white jacket that went down to his knees and matching white pants. The outfit had gold trim and his boots matched as well. Izzy sits down at the bar, ordering a beer and smiling at Kiku without him noticing.

Alfred shakes up the content of the hat to mix it up and looks around the room to pick the first victim of his game. He glances over at the bar where Izzy had sat down. He smiles and walks towards her. He shoves the hat at her and she glares at him. She glares at him and holds up her full mug of beer, showing that she just got it.

"I wanted to drink Al. If you don't mind," she turns away from him and goes to take a drink but he snatches her mug and thrusts the hat towards her again.

"I do mind. Pick something and I'll let you take your beer with you."

"I could just order another one."

"Not if I tell the bartender not to service you."

"Fine, whatever."

She reaches into the hat and pulls out a katana key chain. Her angry softens a bit and she almost smirks but stops herself, not wanting Alfred to have the satisfaction of seeing her excited for this. She grabs her mug back and walks to the semi-large coat closet. Alfred looks around to find Kiku, the owner of the key chain.

"Yo, Japan my man. Izzy got your key chain," Alfred yells out and anyone who didn't notice her standing by the door noticed now. A couple guys sigh, sad they didn't get her or relieved that they didn't. She may be very physically attractive, when she actually dresses like a girl, but she's as mean as rabid tiger that hasn't eaten in days.

Kiku walks over to where Izzy was waiting impatiently. She took a big gulp of her beer as the walk into the closet together. Alfred slams the door behind them and starts a timer. Izzy tosses Kiku his key chain and leans against the wall, finishing off her beer.