IreKraine

(A/N) Did someone say Yuri! No....okay.... I did one anyways cuz my lesbian friend wanted one since I have so much yaoi in here..... Btw, it is currently 11 at night so.... Also, I chose Erin as south Ireland's name because it literally means Ireland in Gaelic.

"Aye! Allistor! What 'ave I missed?" Erin asks.

"Well, most of our brothers are incestuous, including your twin. Arthur is sleeping with Alfred upstairs. Dylan and Seamus are cuddling somewhere and Francis and I fucked. Also, Matt, the only normal one, is with the obnoxious Prussian."

"So a lot? Great."

"Sit down, sis. You had a long day of work. Have some beer."

"Erin! Beautiful as ever. Would you like to pick from the hat?" Francis offered.

"Two things, why are ye flirting with me when ye slept with me brother? And two, what happens after I pick an item from your hat?"

"You go into that closet for sixty minutes with however the item belongs to."

"Thanks for avoiding me other question. Anyways, I just got here. I just want to talk to me family."

Francis frowns and throws his hand into the hat.

"Fine. I'll pick for you."

He pulls out a blue headband and sighs.

"You're lucky... It's Katyusha."

Erin looks at her brother who smirks at her, knowing full well of her feelings for the Ukrainian woman.

"Go on. She ain't gonna bit you," Allistor whispers to her. "This could be your chance."

"Katyusha! Your headband! I got it!" Erin yells out worriedly.

"Oh! Coming," she responds.

Boing boing boing.

Katyusha's breasts bounce as she heads towards the closet. The shy platinum blond watches as the redhead enters first. Francis shuts the door on the girls and reminds them of the time limit.

"Aye Katyusha. 'Ow are ye?" Erin asks.

"I'm okay. I do miss my siblings though. I don't get to see them as much anymore."

"I 'nderstand. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see me brothers, even Alfred and he's an annoying little shit."

"Your brothers are very different. Two pairs of them have been caught together tonight."

"So I've heard."

"They were in this closet."

"Is that what that smell is? I thought it smelled like sex. Have there been any other girls in here?"

"Da. Lili and Nataylia. Not at the same time though."

"So we're the first girl couple....I mean!" Erin's cheeks turn red and she tries to think of a way to change her sentence.

"Hey Erin? Eliza said I should talk to you about something. Do you know what she meant. She said you only blush when it's brought up or you think about it and you look pretty red right now."

'Back stabber. Well she didn't tell her at least,' Erin thinks. "Aye, there is something I've been meaning to tell ye...."

"What is it? I'm here for you."

Katyusha sits next to her friend and smiles at her reassuringly. That smile...that beautiful smile. If only Erin could just kiss her right now and not have to worry about what might happen to that smile.

"I...I like ye. A lot."

"I like you too!"

"No, I mean like....like how Dylan and Seamus like each other..."

"You love me?"

Erin turns away but nods. Katyusha blushes darkly. She didn't really know what to say. She did like her Irish friend more than she'd admit.

"Erin, you should turn back around."

"Why?" Erin asks,turning around anyways.

"So I can do this."

Katyusha presses their lips together. Erin feels relief wash over her as she returns the kiss. It's soft and sweet, Katyusha's lip balm mixing with the red color spread across Erin's own lips. Erin's arms wrapped around Katyusha and vise versa.

"Katyusha...would ye be mad at me if I wanted to do something?" Erin asks after the need for air came.

"What kind of something?" Katyusha asks seductively.

"I thought ye were 'posed to be shy?"

"I can be, but not right now."

"Well then, is that a yes?"

"What do you think?"

Katyusha connects their lips again, this time their tongues mix together. Erin pushes the straps of Katyusha's overalls down. Katyusha unbuttons Erin's jacket as Erin unzips Katyusha's shorts. This make out/stripping session continues until both girls are in nothing but their panties. Erin fondles Katyusha's large breasts. Katyusha moans softly.

"Erin....more. Please," Katyusha mewls.

"What do ye want?" Erin replies smugly.

Katyusha kisses Erin sloppily, bodies rubbing together. Erin's hand rubs against Katyusha's clothed womanhood. She smirks when the other moans out.

"Ye are all wet. Maybe I should take these off both ye get any worse," Erin says.

Erin quickly takes Katyusha's panties off. Her finger runs up and down the moist folds before pushing into the wet hole.

"Erin..." Katyusha hums.

Erin inserts two more fingers, scissoring them. Katyusha moans sweetly as Erin sucks on her neck. Right before Katyusha can orgasm, Erin pulls her fingers out, licking the seductively.

"Ye taste so sweet. I want to taste ye some more."

Erin's head dips down between Katyusha's legs. Her tongue plunges in as she licks and sucks at her clit. Katyusha screams out, her juices releasing.

"Erin!"

Erin pulls up, smirking as she licks her lips clean of the liquid. She kisses Katyusha again, the two falling back. Erin is now straddling Katyusha as they make out.

"Let me return the favor," Katyusha coos when they pull apart for air.

She flips them over and takes Erin's panties. Her fingers tease at the entrance and Erin holds back a moan.

"Erin~ I want to hear you."

Katyusha rubs Erin's clit, getting a moan to escape from Erin's mouth. Katyusha shoves her fingers inside of Erin quickly. Erin squirms at the feeling. Katyusha starts to thrust her fingers, trying to locate Erin's sweet spot. Erin moans loud and bucks her hips, telling Katyusha she found what she was looking for. Katyusha abuses that spot, making Erin moan and pant.

"Katyusha~!" Erin moans as she cums.

Suddenly the door flies open and a flash from a camera blinds the two. Elizabeta runs off, smiling that she caught her two friends.

"Yeah! We got some girl on girl action in here!" Matthias yells and is promptly rewarded with a smack in the head from Lukas.

Katyusha and Erin separate and get dressed. As they walk out of the closet, Erin glares at anyone who looks at Katyusha.

"Aye! Everyone. I have an announcement to make! This lovely lass, 'ight here, she's mine. So you can all back off!" Erin yells, kissing Katyusha's cheek afterwards.

"Good job Sis. Ya what a beer?" Allistor offers.

"That sounds fantastic! Come on beautiful, let's sit."

Katyusha and Erin sit next to Allistor. Allistor hands Erin a beer and they talk and laugh through the night, Allistor leaving them at some point so they could have their space. That and he didn't want to watch his now drunk sister making out.