GreTur

Heracles is sleeping on the floor in the corner of the room with cats scattered all over him. Matthias nudges him with his foot and he sits up slowly.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Heracles asks, blinking awake.

"Pick something out of the hat," Matthias says, leaning down with his arm extended.

Heracles lazily pulls out the first item he feels. It's a white mask. He quickly tosses it across the room in shock. The owner walks over and picks it up, putting it back on before anyone sees his face.

"Come on. You owe me now," Sadik calls.

Heracles sighs and stands up to go in the closet. Sadik closes the door with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you mean, 'i owe you now'? What do I owe you?" Heracles asks, already getting irritated.

"I said that one of use was going to draw the other and you thought that it wasn't going to happen. You drew me so now you owe me."

"Whatever. What do you want?" Heracles asks, yawning.

"No matter what happens in here, you can't fight back. That's my prize."

Heracles raises an eyebrow in suspicion, but nods nonetheless. Sadik grins devilishly. He pins Heracles against the wall and binds his arms above his head. He lifts his shirt, pushing it into his mouth as a gag. Heracles starts to get a little worried but holds a glare. Sadik continues to grin in a mischievous fashion.

"You know, I don't even remember why we started hating each other, but I'm going to make you pay for it all the same," Sadik remarks.

Sadik punches Heracles in the stomach. Heracles folds over in pain. Sadik pushes him back up and digs his nails into him as he does. Tiny crimson droplets ooze out of the Greek's shoulders and Sadik pulls his nails out. He licks the blood off of his fingers with a grin. Sadik continues to abuse Heracles, Heracles forcing his features to remain neutral and hold in the pain. Sadik gets slightly annoyed at this when an idea pops into his head.

"I'll make you scream one way or another."

Sadik pulls something out of his pocket, a vile of greenish blue liquid. He drinks half and then forces the other half down Heracles' throat.

"What..was that?" Heracles asks. It definitely wasn't poison or else he wouldn't have drank it.

"You should see soon enough. I'm just going to put your gag back for now," Sadik responses, pushing the shirt back in his mouth.

Heracles starts to feel weird sensations throughout his body, getting warmer, needy. Sadik starts to take his shirt off, watching Heracles' face with delight as it twists in concern.

'What did he do to me?' Heracles thinks as he notices a bulge in his pants.

"How are you feeling? Ready to scream and beg?" Sadik asks with a twisted smile.

Sadik turns Heracles around and pushes him against the wall. He takes off his pants, then his own. Heracles feels something hard press against the back of his boxers. Then his boxers are ripped off and without warning he's penetrated. Heracles screams in pain and surprise.

"I told you I'd make you scream."

Sadik starts to thrust in and out of Heracles at inhuman speed. Heracles can't help but moan into the gag, hating his body from finding pleasure in the situation. Sadik bites down on Heracles' neck, making him yelp. Sadik licks up the blood. Suddenly, Heracles lets out a loud moan. Sadik pulls the gag out of Heracles' mouth.

"Hit there again!" Heracles demands.

Sadik forces himself to slow to a teasing pace. Heracles groans.

"Is there something you want? I didn't quite hear you," Sadik whispers seductively, nipping at his earlobe.

"Please...faster..."

Sadik slows even more, earning a mewl of dissatisfaction.

"Come on, beg for it."

"Please, go faster. Please. I need it."

"Good boy."

With that Sadik rams into him faster and harder. Skin hitting skin, getting louder. Heracles yells out as his sweet spot is hit again. Sadik pounds in, making sure to hit that spot over and over while biting his neck. Heracles moans and complete gives into the lust.

"Sa~Sadik...I'm going to...Ahhh!" Heracles moans as he cums on his stomach and the wall.

"Heracles!" Sadik groans as he orgasms.

The door flies open and the two are blinded by camera flash. Kiku and Elizabeta giggle and run off.

"Lizzy!" Sadik yells angrily.

Sadik and Heracles separate, Sadik untying Heracles' wrists, as some people start to peek in. Sadik gets dressed and notices Heracles having some troubles moving. He walks over and helps a bit. Heracles pulls away from him.

"I don't need your help," Heracles hisses.

"I believe I said that you don't get to fight back while we were in the closet."

"Times up."

"Ahh...but we are still in the closet, are we not?"

"Well...yes. But..."

"No buts! I'll just have to extend your no resistance rule longer since you broke it. I think until the end of the party."

"Fine. Whatever."

"Good kitty cat. Now come here."

Sadik smiles, weirdly, not mischievous or smug, but kind...? Sadik finishes help Heracles get dressed and then picks him up bridal style, carrying him out of the closet.

"I would appreciate you putting me down."

"That's to bad because now you're my kitty cat. You know, I don't hate you as much as you think."

"Wha..."

Heracles is interrupted by a soft quick kiss on the lips. His eyes widen at the man who was beating the shit out of him not even an hour ago.

"You should sleep kitten. I know how much you like to sleep."

"Oh-okay..."

Sadik sits on the couch, holding Heracles close to him. Heracles fidgets, trying to process what happened. He looks up at Sadik's face to see him smiling fondly at him. Nervously, he sits up and quickly kisses him before laying back down and cuddling up in his lap.

"You're bipolar," Heracles remarks.

"Yeah, and what does that make you?"

"Same, I guess."

Sadik laughs and Heracles smiles. Heracles falls asleep as Sadik strokes his hair happily. Soon, Sadik and Heracles are covered in cats.