KorWan

(A/N) Sorry if this chapter isn't as good as others. Author-Chan is tired today and a bit uninspired.

Im Yong laughs hysterically while drinking at the bar. Someone taps his shoulder and he turns to face them.

"Is it finally my turn to pick?" He asks Francis.

"If you want to," Francis smiles.

Im Yong quickly pulls an item from the hat. He looks over the pink flower and smiles brightly.

"Mei! Look. It's your flower. Aren't you excited?" Im Yong shouts.

"Oh.. it is. Well let's go then," Mei says softly as she walks towards the door.

Im Yong closes the door behind them and promptly grabs Mei. She shrieks from the sudden hands on her waist.

"Shh.. it's okay. It's just me," Im Yong laughs.

"I know it's you but a little warning would be nice."

"What's the fun in that? Surprises are much better."

"You like surprises, huh? How's this for a surprise."

Mei smashes her lips to his with a smirk. The small amount of little in the room shows his soft blush at the sudden move. They pull apart and both smile. Im Yong smirks and moves behind Mei slowly.

"Hey Mei, guess what."

"What?" She giggles.

"I claim your breasts!" Im Yong shouts as he squeezes them from behind.

Mei lets out a sexual sound. Im Yong let's go and stares for a second.

"Why'd you stop?" Mei asks.

"I didn't think you would react..like that."

"You should be able to put two and two together. I hang out with Kiku and Elizabeta all the time. Why do you think that is?"

Mei turns and takes a few steps towards Im Yong as he backs up. His back hits the wall and Mei smiles. She pushes his jacket off his shoulders as she kisses him. He kisses back, relaxing. His hands find the zipper of her dress and he pulls it down. She slips out of it and kicks it to the side. She steps out of her heels and pulls his shirt over is head.

"Mei, are you sure about this?" Im Yong asks.

"I am. Are you?" Mei frowns.

"Yes. I just wanted to make sure."

Im Yong removes his pants and boxers. Mei takes off her underwear and runs her hand over Im Yong's chest. She smiles and braces her weight on his shoulders as she wraps her legs around his waist. He grabs her thighs and flips them, pressing her firmly between the wall and his body. He grabs her boobs as her head lulls to the side and she emits a sweet moan. Im Yong latches onto her exposed neck, sucking and biting at it. As he does so their curls accidently get tangled together and as he moves back they are yanked. Both of them moan loudly and fill with lust.

"Im Yong...please take me now," Mei begs.

Im Yong tries to lay her down but it causes more pulling of their curls. Unable to control his desire any further, he pushes into her. She moans loudly and it ushers him on. He starts to thrust in and out of her quickly.

"More...harder!" Mei moans.

With their curls still tangled, they fall to the ground; Im Yong straddling Mei as he pins her arms down. The constant movement of their bodies against each other tortures their curls. Both cum rather quickly but neither is satisfied.

"Again...please fuck me again!"

"You feel so good. You're so tight."

"You're so big. Ahh!"

Im Yong leans his head down to suck on her nipple. His fingers roll the other one between them. Her moans fill the room. He bites and pulls at them before switching sides and doing the same. Mei cums again, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Ahh! Im Yong!"

"Mei!" Im Yong shouts in reply as he ejaculates once again.

He pulls out and they both pant heavily. They try to move as little as possible as they lay next to each other. Im Yong tries to untangle their curls, only managing to pull them. Mei moans every so often, forcing herself to stay calm and relax.

Kiku and Elizabeta throw open the door and take a few pictures.

"Kiku, please help us," Mei asks softly.

Kiku walks over to them, crouching in front of them and carefully grabbing the hairs. His small hands work them free and the two victims sigh in relief. Mei gets up to start getting dressed when she realizes something and shrieks.

"What? What's wrong!?" Im Yong asks worriedly.

"Im Yong....we didn't use a condom... I'm going to get pregnant! What do we do? What am I going to tell my family? Oh no..."

"Calm down. Everything will be fine. Mei, if you do get pregnant then I'll be there for you and the baby. Ill be a dad and you'll be a great mom. And if you don't get pregnant, then I'll still be there for you. I love you Mei."

Im Yong hugs her and she smiles brightly as she hugs him back.

"I love you too. Thank you."

They finish getting dressed and walk out of the closet. Mei runs up to Elizaveta and the two smile at each other.

"Let me see the pictures!" Mei giggles.

'You two look so exhausted. Look!"

The girls look over the pictures and laugh. Im Yong walks over to Yao and sits down quietly.

(Time skip to 9 months from now. Brought to you by pandas riding flying mint bunnies)

Mei smiles down at the babies in her arms. One boy and one girl lay sleeping soundly in their mother's arms. Im Yong sits next to her, arms wrapped around her as he smiles at his family. He kisses the top of the twins' heads. Both babies make a giggling sound in their sleep.

"Their beautiful, just like their mother," Im Yong says.

"What should we name them?"

"Can we name the girl Kim Chi. Please?"

"We aren't naming our daughter after food."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Fine. How about Ling and Lee?"

"That sounds perfect."