AusHun

Elizabeta almost punches Francis when he shoves the hat in her face.

"What do you want?!" She yells angrily.

"Just for you to pick something," Francis replies.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll make you go in with Gilbert."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me. Honononon."

Elizabeta reaches into the hat and pulls out a piece of sheet music. She blushes and whispers to herself.

"Roderick...." she says softly.

"Oh! I see you got someone very special!"

It wasn't too long ago that Elizabeta and Roderick had started dating again.

"Elizabeta, are you coming darling?" Roderick says, waving a hand in her face.

"Yes...I'll be right there...." she replies.

Elizabeta and Roderick walk into the closet together. Elizabeta had missed Roderick while they were apart. She missed his music, his smile, dancing and laughing with him, cooking for him. And she had gotten to do all those things again already. But there was one thing that she missed that they hadn't done, sex. Oh, how she missed having sex with him. One thing about him that surprised her, he was very dominate in bed. He seemed so fragile whenever she would fight for him so it was a shock the first time. And to be honest, she loved it. It was their little secret too.

"Roderick~" Elizabeta coos once they close the door.

"Yes my love?"

"I really really missed you while we were separated."

"I missed you too."

He plants a soft kiss on her lips. She smiles and wraps her arms around his shoulders. She nuzzles into his chest and sighs. He runs a hand through her long brown hair, the other resting on her hip.

"Roderick, cuddling is nice and all but...." she trails off.

"But what?"

"But I want to do something more fun."

Her fingers trail up and down his face. Her fingers just barely graze over his mole and he growls.

"Elizabeta...." he says harshly, spinning them around and pinning her to the wall.

"I barely touched you. You must miss this as much as I do."

She kisses him roughly. Her tongue moves to the side and pokes at his mole.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to have to punish you my dear."

"Ohh....so scary," she remarks sarcastically.

Her hands break free of his grasp and start unbuttoning his dress shirt. After she pushes it off his shoulders she runs her thumb over his face gently, stopping on his mole to rub circles.

"Elizabeta....dress off. Now."

She smirks and removes the clothing. He grabs her waist and pulls her closer, locking their lips together. His tongue demands entrance but she denies him. His hands travel down her back and grope her butt. She mewls a bit and his tongue shoots in. He pulls away for air but soon latches onto her neck, determined to leave a masterpiece of a hickey. She moans when his tongue brushes over a sweet spot. His hands work to unclasp her bra which falls to the ground. Her hands go for his belt but he stops her.

"Roderick....be fair...."

He ignores her whine and pins her arms above her head. His tongue runs down her neck and collarbone to in-between her breasts. He moves to suck on her nipple while his free hand plays with the other.

"Roderick...stop teasing..."

He gives the same treatment to the other before pulling up to kiss her again. He skillfully undoes his belt with one hand and shimmies out of his pants.

"Are you happy now beautiful?"

"No..."

"You're being very bad Elizabeta. You know that bad girls need to be punished."

"What will my punishment be?"

"I think you know."

He pushes her down onto the floor. She smirks up at him as he straddles her. She can see the tent in boxers. His fingers hooks the edge of her panties and he pulls them down slowly.

"Look at how wet you are, dear. Maybe I should clean this up."

Roderick's head swoops down between her legs. His tongue runs up and down her folds. Suddenly, his tongue pushes into her as he sucks on her clit.

"Roderick!"

She moans as he continues, adding fingers as well. His fingers curl around insider her, trying to find that hidden bundle of nerves. When Elizabeta moans out loudly grabs his hair he knows he's found it. He abuses it until she cums.

"You made a mess of my face dear."

"I'm sorry. Come here."

She likes her juices off his face. As she does so he pushes his boxers down and lines up with her entrance. When she pulls away from his face he slams into her. She cries out, not used to having him inside of her anymore.

"Elizabeta...you're tight..."

"I haven't been with anyone else since....you left..."

"Why did I ever leave you?"

"I asked myself that every day Roderick. But, back to what we were doing, if you don't move I'm going to have to flip us over."

"Oh! Right!"

Roderick starts thrusting into her, quickly re-finding that spot from before. Elizabeta screams out in pleasure and wraps her arms around Roderick. Her nails dig into his back slightly as he pounds in harder. Roderick pulls her arms off and pins her down as he keeps going.

Unfortunately, the door opens and Kiku snaps a picture. Vash and Gilbert stood at the door with their phones out, hoping to get a picture of Elizabeta making Roderick her bitch. They are shocked to find the complete opposite, Roderick pinning her down as she gasps, screams, and moans.

"Lizzy! This is not vhat I expected!" Gilbert grins.

Roderick glares at them as Elizabeta reaches for her boot. She throws it at them and Gilbert closes the door to block it.

"You better keep that door closed so we can finish!" Elizabeta yells.

No one opens the door so Roderick takes that as a sign to keep going. Not to much longer Elizabeta and Roderick yell each others names in sync as they orgasm.

"Roderick, love you," Elizabeta says as he helps her up.

He kisses her softly before they start to get dressed.

"I love you too."

"Can I ask you something?" Elizabeta asks as they step out of the closet.

"Sure."

"Why did you leave me?"

"I....I...thought that...that I wasn't good enough for you...."

"You are perfect for me Roderick. Don't you ever forget it."

They sit next to each other, getting pestered by Gilbert occasionally. Ludwig comes over and pulls him away every time. Elizabeta and Roderick cuddle on the couch, stealing kisses and talking about music.