SuFin

Dedicated to TheTrueVoldemort
Thank you for your request. I hope you enjoy.

Berwald sits quietly next to the other Nordics. Lukas keeps looking at Matthias and looking away again. Emil laughs every time it happens.

"Bonjour Tino. Would you like to play our game?" Francis offers.

"My wife doesn't need to play your game," Berwald says protectively.

"Berwald! Stop doing that! I.....you shouldn't....don't joke. We aren't married," Tino mutters.

"Well?" Francis offers again.

"Okay, let's see here," Tino mumbles as he stirs around in the hat.

Tino pulls out a key chain with a metal dog on the end.

"This looks like Hanatamago."

"It is," Berwald replies. "Come."

Berwald scoops Tino up in his arms and walks towards the closet. Tino blushes like mad and hides his face with his hands. Berwald puts him down on the closet floor and closes the door. He sits across from him and stares at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Tino asks.

"I love you," Berwald says bluntly.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to joke about that?"

"I'm not."

Tino shakes his head and looks down. Berwald frowns and leans in closer. He grabs Tino's chin and looks into his eyes. Tino's heart misses a beat as their lips connect. Berwald moves back to judge Tino's reaction. Tino stares for a second before speaking.

"You...you weren't joking? I thought that..Lukas told you how I felt and you were...you were messing with me..."

"I would never. Lukas didn't tell me but I wish he would have."

"Why?"

"Maybe it wouldn't have taken me so long."

Tino laughs softly and hugs Berwald. Berwald smiles at the gentle touch.

"Hey Berwald? Do you want to.. maybe..do something with me?"

"Like what?" Berwald asks, noticing the blush coming across Tino's face once again.

"Well...maybe we could..ah..you know, do something to get on the naughty list?"

"I see. Yes."

Berwald kisses Tino again, more passionately this time. His tongue runs along Tino's lips. Tino smirks and denies access. Berwald slides his hands down Tino's sides and pulls him onto his lap. Tino takes the moment to grind down, causing friction and making himself moan.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," Tino chuckles.

"I think I do."

Tino grins as he takes off his shirt. Berwald watches with an amused look on his face. Tino continues to strip off his clothing until he is in nothing more than his boxers. Still sitting on Berwald's lap, he pushes Berwald down on his back. He starts to undo the buttons on Berwald's jacket.

"You seem eager," Berwald points out.

"I am. I want you."

Tino leans forward and kisses Berwald roughly, his tongue coming out this time. Their tongues swirl together in a battle for dominance that ends in a stalemate as the need for air comes. Tino throws Berwald's shirt and jacket to the side of the room. Tino starts to kiss down Berwald's jawline and neck, pass his collarbone and to his torso, continuing downwards. He stops right above Berwald's pants and grabs the zipper with his teeth. He pulls down the pants and boxers quickly and smiles at the hard member that pops out. His head leans down and his tongue gives the tip a teasing lick. Berwald shivers but bites down any sound. Tino runs his tongue along the underside of the dick. Suddenly, he takes it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down slowly. Berwald groans at the sensation and grabs the back of Tino's head, pushing it down farther. Tino happily takes the rest in, deep throating. Tino sucks roughly, his tongue whirling around.

"Tino...I'm going to..." Berwald starts but Tino pops up abruptly.

"Not yet Berwald. I was just getting you ready."

Tino sits up, positioning himself over Berwald's member. He begins to lower himself, biting his lip to keep from crying out. When he finally gets all the way down he takes time to adjust, breathing deeply to calm himself.

"You're amazing," Berwald whispers.

"Thank you. I'm ready. Here we go," Tino says.

Tino lifts himself with Berwald holding his waist gently. Tino pushes back down, slowly at first. The pain starts to subside and he craves a faster pace. He bounces quickly, Berwald thrusting upward to meet him. Tino moans loudly as his prostate is hit. Tino moves faster, pushing down on Berwald harder. His nails dig into Berwald's stomach as he practically howls in pleasure. Berwald, though not as loudly, is also enjoying himself and is close to his end.

"Tino!" Berwald calls out as he fills Tino with his seed.

At that same moment Tino cums as well, screaming Berwald's name as he does so. Tino pants heavily as he lays on top of Berwald's chest. Berwald wraps his arms around him. The couple hold onto each other for a few moments before the closet door opens.

"Tino, Berwald, that's awesome!" Matthias yells.

"Good job Tino," Lukas says monotonely, giving his friend a thumbs up.

Tino blush at being caught and hurries to put his clothes on. Berwald calmly gets dressed. He walks over to Tino and throws his arms over his shoulders from behind. He leans it and kisses his cheek.

"Jag älskar dig," Berwald says in his native tongue.

"Minäkin rakastan sinua," Tino replies.

Berwald scoops Tino into his arms. Tino snuggles in comfortable as Berwald takes him over to the bar. They get a round of beer for all of the Nordics.

"So, Tino, how was it?" Matthias asks.

"That's none of your business!" Tino shrieks.

"Leaving him alone you stupid Dane," Lukas scolds.

"I may be a stupid Dane,, but I'm your stupid Dane."

"Sh..shut up!"

Lukas storms off with Matthias right behind him. Emil gets bored and goes to find Leon again. Tino leans against Berwald's chest and Berwald wraps his arms around him.

"If you want to know I'll tell you," Tino says.

"Tell me what?"

"What Matthias asked. It was great. Every last second of it."

"That's good."

"Yeah. Are you okay driving us all home tonight? I want to have a few more drinks and I doubt Matthias or Lukas will be sober and Emil is probably going with Leon."

"Yeah, I can drive."

"Okay."

Tino orders another beer and sits with Berwald the rest of the night.