NIreWal

(A/N) My friend requested this and he didn't know it was incest so when I was dying laughing he thought I was crazy. I just had to write it to see his face when he reads it cuz it's already hilarious to watch him read smut and/or yaoi now you throw in incest and this will be magical.

Back downstairs, Matthias looks around the room trying to pick which person sitting here would be forced into the closet next. Allistor was just coming downstairs from his shower when he got an evil idea. He walks up to Matthias and whisper his plan in his ear and the two chuckle in unison. Matthias goes into another room with the hat and comes back a minute later. Mattias walks over to the couch where Allistor has sat next to the other UK brothers. He has a large smirk plastered across his face as Matthias shoves the hat towards Seamus. Seamus throws his hand in but there's almost nothing in the hat. He moves his hand around and it keeps brushing against one item. Soon he gives up and pulls it out. It's a plushy dragon, Dylan's plushy dragon.

"What the hell is this shite?!" Seamus blurts out. The brothers exchange looks and glare at their older brother who is dying laughing.

"Go to the closet you two," Matthias commands. The brothers glare at him but make there way to the closet.

"This sucks. I was hoping to get a lovely las, not you," Seamus complains.

"And you think I'm happy about this?" Dylan snaps back as the door is slammed shut behind them.

"What are we even going to do in here?"

"I don't care. I'm bored."

They sat on the floor in awkward silence for about five minutes.

"I want a beer," Seamus whines.

"This sucks," Dylan complains.

"Not as much as you do," Seamus laughs at his own joke.

"Well you swallow!"

"How would you that?

"Same way you would know I suck."

"I bet I'm still better than you."

"Oh really? Like bloody hell you are!"

"You wanna test that, hot shot?!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Seamus is taken back by Dylan' response. He wasn't actually expecting him to say yes and when he does Seamus turns a deep red.

"But...um... W-we're brothers..." Seamus stutters.

"So you're scared now? Chickening out now? You just know I'm better," Dylan's pride is showing as he takes the challenge too seriously and he also secretly has a thing for his brother, not that he would ever admit it.

"No! It's just... I'm not sure I'm comfortable...doing this.. Not with you."

"Whatever. It's not like anyone's gonna find out."

(lol. That's funny. Every chapter the couple get interrupted. Why would I change my pattern now Dylan-Chan?)

"Fine. Like I said, I'm better than you so let's prove this."