Day 4.

The next day I decided to further explore the idea Andon had suggested about Ganama being something completely new. I made a list of the things I knew it could do, and the evidence was there to prove Ganama could be something else, but there was still enough to keep me on the Idea that it was just a ghost.

I started making a mind map on my wall like a detective trying to root the evidence back to some crime boss. I already had a cork board on my wall, so I decided to go all out with pins, yarn, and hand written notes of what I knew. It didn't mean much, but it felt like real progress.

A little while after noon, Andon contacted me and said we should meet up to talk some more. Last night I had missed the chance to talk about him and who he was, so I decided this would be a good chance to get to know him better. Plus I really wanted him to work with me. He brought a clean professional attitude to the table that I felt like would be a real benefit.

Meeting at the diner again made me wish I gave the waiter a tip last night, as there was no way she didn't recognize me. When I got there he was sitting in the same seat looking at a menu. As I walked in, the diner's only waiter gave me a glare before going to get me some coffee I was afraid to drink. Even though she was an old lady that had worked there for years, she didn't seem like she wasn't above polluting a customer's food.

"We can't keep coming here, that waiter is giving me a bad feeling"

"My sis? She's always like that, at least during her work. She takes this job way too seriously, she won't even talk to me here".

It was surprising to find that the woman with such an aged look was the sister of the neat youthful looking man in front of me.

"But don't worry, we won't be meeting here next time"

"No? You have a lead?"

"Oh yah. I have had one for a while, but I needed to know I can trust you. I found a cave system just an hour from here up the hill. Best part is the place is surrounded by holes".

"Fuck me" I thought, but this was good lead. I was actually shocked to hear that he had such a profound find

"So why don't you go?"

"I'm certain this place is the real deal, I'd rather not go alone".

He wanted to go there with me tomorrow to scout it out, and see what we could find on the surface before going in. I was in, so we set up a time to meet. Before long it felt like everything serious was talked about and an awkward silence set in. Then he jumped up

"Hey, I have to go to the bowling alley today to practice a bit. My team has a game next week. Do you wanna come and have a few games?"

We picked up our stuff as the waiter walked up, her tag read Linda though her face was years since matching that friendly name.

"Aren't you going to order anything?" She didn't even look at Andon "what a bitch" I thought to myself.

"We're just leaving, but thanks".

I drove to the Bowling alley with Andon behind me, and actually beat that insane driver there. We played a few games and after went to a pub. After a few drinks I had felt like I knew Andon my whole life, and a after a few more I offered to stay at my place since the alcohol was clearing getting to him more than me. He came over and slept on my couch. My roommate walked by him a few times with a look of disappointment but nothing serious. I went to bed shortly after.

While sleeping I dreamed of being on a small tropical island. The island was only large enough to have a single tree in the middle, although it was only just the dead stump of a tree. On one side of the table sized island was a large gorilla that stood there motionless. I stood on the other side of the island and faced the gorilla, with the stump in between us. I watched as its hair quickly slid off its skin like water. Eventually all the black hair had fallen off, and a person sat there, naked and pale.