Moving in

Mayas pov-
"Riley", i started screaming her name over and over again this girl was gonna make us late for freshman orientation.
"Maya i cant find my absolute favorite shirt", riley started whining. Ugh she loses her stuff like no tommorw.
I chuckled "you probably put it in your dirty hamper without realizing it, you do that alot you know".
Riley rolled her eyes, five minutes later she came back out wearing her favorite shirt. Honestly i dont know why she liked it so much it just had some show called supernatural on it.
"Was it in your dirty hamper", i smirked. "Lets just go", riley stomped out the door. Guess its my turn to roll my eyes to her attitude she has today.
We arrived to the college with all of our belongings, and as we were signing in i made the hugest mistake and twirled around bumping into some giant man child.
"Oh my goodness, i am so so sorry i did not mean to", i started freaking out he's probably angry at me oh lord.
Instead he just laughed, and said "its ohkay accidents totally happen". I have never felt more relieved in my entire life. Riley started running up to me smiling and jumping around while i was talking to the mysterious guy.
"Maya!!! Guess what!!! I got in all the classes i first picked" she was literally beaming with joy, and i absolutely loved it.
"Thats great honey im happy for you" i smiled at her.
Part of me realized that riley and me came here for a job, and i couldnt let this boy get in my way. I think riley could tell what i was thinking, because she was smirking when looking between me and lucas, but i could tell she was also alittle sad for me.
"Well me and my friend riley here have to go get settled and everything so i guess I'll talk to you later, I'm maya by the way" i waved at him and started leaving. "LUCAS" he screamed, i looked down and smiled 'lucas' i thought.
Riley slammed the door behind me causing me to jump, "YOU THINK HES CUTE" riley screamed. I bit my lip and my eyes got wide "WAIT, riley he said his name was lucas, he's the reason we're here" i felt a tear slip down my cheek.
Riley instantly hugged me as tight as she possibly could, she knew i was crumbling inside. "Its ok peaches, maybe hes a different lucas" riley looked at me worriedly.
Rileys right theres more than one lucas friar. Right?
Me and riley decided to go check out the restraunts around the college, i was really praying that the lucas i meant was not the lucas i was here for.
"Maya!! They have a cute little ice cream shop on campus, we have to go" riley was jumping around like a little kid in a candy store.
"Okay! Okay!" I laughed. As we where walking in i spotted lucas in there with some guy they must of been friends.
"Lets go say hi to lucas and what looks like his friend" i spoke to riley who was ordering ice cream.
"Well ok if you want to", riley grabbed our icecream and we walked over to them.
"Lucas hi! Who's your friend?" I think i sounded alittle to enthusiastic to see him, and im positive he noticed.
"This is farkle hes been my best friend since kinder, who's your friend" lucas smiled at riley who was shoving icecreamin her mouth.
"Im riley matthews pleasure to meet you lucas", riley sat down next to farkle.
"Im farkle, farkle minkus" i almost spit out my ice cream when he said his name.
Riley looked at farkle and smiled "pleasure to meet you farkle".
They held there gaze looking at eachother for like five minutes, i snapped my fingers and farkled and riley both looked away so fast there necks probably cracked.
"Me and farkle wanted to go see a movie tonight you ladies want to join us?" Lucas asked me and riley.
"We would absolutely love to" riley quickly anwsered before i could say no.
When we left the boys to go get ready for our date i guess you could call it i started screaming at riley.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU THINKING THEY ARE THE EXACT BOYS WE ARE HERE FOR" i was breathing heavily.
Riley shrugged "we might as well get to know them and become a little closer i mean we are here for them".
Its like riley had a point, but i was deathly afraid to get to close to lucas.
"Look maya its gonna be okay, i promise" riley smiled at me.
Man i feel like we're about to get in way to deep.