good times

Maya's pov-
What did lucas mean by someday soon? Should i be ready for something? Me riley and farkle were at the carnival that comes around yearly here "riley what do you think lucas meant by someday soon" i looked at her, but she was all to busy feeding farkle popcorn.
I just started walking around looking at all the rides when some guy I've never seen before came up to me smiling "hey cute lady".
"Uhm hello stranger guy" i smiled awkwardly at him.
"I just saw you walking around all by yourself and i thought to myself 'whats a pretty girl like her doing all alone'". He was standing by me at this point.
"Actually im here with my best friend riles and her boyfriend farkle" i smiled hoping to get rid of him.
"Ah so you're third wheeling at a carnival" he chuckled.
"I.." i was about to say no than i saw lucas talking to farkle and riley ah perfect "ill be right back im gonna introduce you to my..friends" and i ran over to them.
"Lucas..im begging i need a huge favor pretend to be my boyfriend so that guy over there will leave me alone" i got on my knees.
Me and lucas walked over there "so this is my..." and i look at him.
"This is my girlfriend i know she didnt state right away we were together shes shy that way" he took my hand in his.
"Oh im sorry man" and with that the guy was gone.
"God bless thank you i mean really all i wanted to do was ride the wheel and he comes up as if im lonely" i laughed.
"I'll ride the wheel with you" he smiled i looked down and noticed he was still holding my hand.
"Lets go ride the wheel than" i dragged him to the ferris wheel.
While we were on lucas started a conversation "so um i know you're probably confused by what i said a couple of days ago 'someday soon' right."
"Actually yes you wanna explain that to me" i looked at him.
"I meant that i know someday soon we will be together" he looked at me than at our hands.
"I want us to be together, but im tired of waiting for you" i said honestly.
"I know, i know you are, maya i think im ready to fully be with you i want to be with you maya" he had such hope in his eyes.
"Really, are you serious" i look at him kind of squeezing his hand.
"Im completely serious, i hope you'll say yes and be my girlfriend" he smiled at me.
"YES YES OH MI GOD YES" i screamed and kissed his cheek.
We got off the ride and i ran over to riles and farkle "IM HIS GIRLFRIEND OH LORD RILES IM HIS GIRLFRIEND" i was practically bursting every eardrum i could running to riley.
"peaches, im so happy for you" she hugged me really tight.
"Do you know how many double dates we can have" i was jumping up and down.
"Alot of good times we're gonna have together" lucas took my hand and we all walked out of the carnival together.