not right now

Maya's pov-
After what happened at the agency with dad me and riley were alot calmer and more care free alot of our friends would say.
"Hey lucas" i smiled while walking into his dorm where farkle and riley were sitting.
"Maya" he said without even looking up.
"Are you just gonna ignore me" i walked over to him.
"I guess so" he stated coldly.
"Oh come on. I stayed im here" i tryed to touch his shoulder but he stood up and moved across the room.
"Yeah you stayed but riles had to convince you too. Did you even stay for me" lucas was talking to me while looking at his phone at the same time it was very irritating.
"Of course i did. I like you lucas i have never mistakened my feelings for you i stayed to be with you" i went and sat by him and he stayed there for five minutes not before getting up.
"Im going on a walk" he simply stated before leaving.
"He hates me" i fell to the foor in tears.
"Oh no no no peaches he doesn't hate you, it just might take some time for him i mean maybe hes just upset because you wouldnt stay when he asked you to but you would when i did" riles stroked my hair.
Lucas came back an hour later and was about to go to his room when he said "can we talk maya" i followed him to his room.
"Im sorry lucas ok im sorry for leaving you and not staying after you asked i know i should have." I looked down holding my hands together.
"You think thats why im mad, than i dont know you, and you dont know me" he sat on his bed.
"Than please tell me why you're mad at me i dont understand" i threw my hands in the air in defeat.
"I still like you.. i do..." i interrupted him mid sentence "than why are you ignoring me, and acting like i dont exsist" .
"I just need time ok i could have lost you you were gonna leave me in the blink of an eye how do you think that made me feel" he felt a tear slip and quickly wiped it away.
"Lucas..im sorry i never ment to make you feel that way" i whispered.
"I know you didnt mean to, but you did" lucas whimpered.
"Is there hope for us" i croaked.
"There will always be hope for us, just not right now" and with that he was gone leaving me in his room in a pool of tears.