date?

Maya's pov-
We walked up to the movie theatre doors, and all i could think about was 'does lucas like me' which is probably the last thing that should of been on my mind.
"Maya come on farkle texted me to meet them inside" riley said taking me out of my state of wonder.
As soon as we got in lucas and farkle where waiting for us holding popcorn and chocolate.
"Boys" i spoke up trying to not allow them to notice i was shaking just being around lucas.
"Ladies you look lovely", both boys spoke at the same time.
I saw riley looking at farkle deeply im talking full on trance staring.
"Riley, earth to riley" i snapped my fingers in her face.
entering the theatre place we all sat down i looked at the movie the boys chose. 'Inside out' oh lord i always cry when bing bong throws him self off the wagon.
"I hope you girls haven't seen this movie yet" lucas said to me and riley.
Riley smiled her cute smile "i haven't seen it yet i heard its really good or so maya tells me".
I smiled "its tremendously good".
We were all quite for the next 2 hours while the movie played, and than the moment came when bing bong jumped off the wagon i was in absolute tears. Lucas looked over at me and put his arm around my shoulder im 100% positive i got goosebumps.
Riley was leaning on farkles chest man i really don't want her to fall for him and get hurt.
After the movie the boys took us somewhere to eat some restraunt called 'nandos'.
"Me and farkle where talking, and wanted to know if you girl's wanted to count this as a date" lucas said with such a lovely voice even god was probably in tears just listening to him.
"I already thought of this as a date" riley said quietly while looking at farkle.
"Than its a date" farkle smiled grabbing rileys hand.
I could see riley blush a deep red, and lucas was looking at me as if waiting to see what i thought so i spoke up "it was a lovely date lucas", and smiled.
As the boys where walking us home i heard riley and farkle giggling with eachother beside us and i snorted a little bit, lucas looked at me and just chuckled.
"I think we should have a ship name for farkle and riley, like riarkle" i looked up at lucas it was in this moment i realized how much shorter i was compared to him.
"thats cute do you do that for all your friends that date someone" lucas laughed.
"Just riley" i looked down embarrassed.
"We're home!" Riley announced rather loudly.
The boys waved goodbye i think i even saw farkle kiss rileys little cheek as soon as we got inside i glared at riley.
"What" she said with the most innocent voice known to man.
"Dont you 'what' me, riley you are getting way to close with farkle understand this is a job we're here for not fun joyus times" i said sternly.
Riley looked down, she choked back a tear "i know maya, but he's so great im really starting to like him".
Maya bit her lip "riley i know you do. I see the way you look at him, but just remember what we're here for".
Riley cried into my arms for hours before falling asleep i felt so bad i wanted a good life for her, but just not yet.
The next morning lucas called me on my cellphone he wanted to know if me and riley wanted to go to the beach with them i said yes only, because riley really wanted to go.
"Ladies" farkle chanted.
Riley smiled really big and ran over to farkle, and hugged him.
Its almost as if lucas could tell i was upset, because he told farkle and riley to go ahead and we'd be there soon.
"Whats wrong maya" lucas looked at me with a worried look.
"Nothings wrong im fine" i smiled the fakest smile i could bear.
"I know you're lying you can trust me" lucas touched my shoulder.
God he could make me melt like butter. "I just cant really tell you" i looked at him worried he would be angry about that.
"Alright thats ohkay just know im here when you want to talk" lucas told me and helped me up off the sandy floor.
we walked back over to riley and farkle, and farkle was splashing riley they we're totally being all coupley. It almost made me wonder if they made anything official.
As soon as me and riley got back for mid snack between lunch and dinner i laid down and decided to take a nap not before i heard riley say "maya i think im in love with farkle".