HAYLOR

Harry's Pov

I sat everyone down in the living room, I knew Sarah and Louis hadn't been here for that long but this needed to be said
"right guys I need to tell you all about my past relationship!" I stated not knowing where to begin but I thought from the very beginning.

"Taylor and I met whilst I was still part of one direction, I went out to get coffee for the boys and I when I bumped into Taylor. We got talking and got to know each other and then that night I took her on a dinner date.

*Date*

"you look beautiful tonight?" I complimented Taylor, she was wearing high waist shorts with a crop top "Thank you you look very stunning as well" She giggled back. Her laugh was perfect, her eyes shone like the moon on a clear night, her blonde hair flew nicely down her back and her smile was perfect and she had the most amazing figure ever. We ate our meal and talked some more then we headed down to a club that is not very known seeing as the press could be watching us. The club was good but we drank far too much, I took her back to my house and one thing led to another and you know." I told them all their eyes were transfixed on mine and Josie looked like she was about to cry, but I carried on.

"things went well with us for almost a year, but Taylor started to change and I noticed she would always be grumpy, when I asked her what was the matter she always say nothing I'm fine and she'd fake a smile. She never wanted to hang around with the boys and I she claimed she was too busy, because her singing career was taking off. She never wanted my kisses or cuddles any more and I wasn't sure why, until one day I went through her phone. I saw she had been texting Zayn I was confused I knew she was friends will all the boys but these texts were like the ones she use to send me when we first started dating they said
'fromZayn, you are so beautiful fancy meeting up later xxx' and she replied
'yes that would be amazing last night was fun should do it again some time' I was confused what did they do last night but Zayn had sent another message
'yeah sure was bet Harry can't make you scream as loud as I can'
That dick slept with MY girlfriend. I pretended I didn't know so every time I hung out with the boys and Zayn wasn't there's I knew he was with Taylor. The boys noticed my change in mood and Louis asked me about it
"what's up Haz?" he questioned "Nothing boobear" I replied not wanting to open up just yet.

I became friends with Olly when the boys and I toured with him and Olly instantly became friends with Taylor. I thought he did it so he could get in her pants but I was wrong he didn't find Taylor attractive they were just friends. So one day I built up the courage to tell Zayn I knew his secret but he acted like he didn't know what I was on about but I knew he did know I could tell by his face expression.

I confronted Taylor who told me the truth and promised she wouldn't do it again and she would end it with Zayn and me being the fool that I am agreed and took her back though I hadn't have ended I with her.
"Everyone looked shocked, how will they take the most unforgivable truth I would reveal.

"any way Talyor and Zayn only managed to stop seeing each other for 2 months until I caught them in bed together. I was furious I fell out with Zayn so that proberly didn't help with the band but at that time I didn't care Taylor was mine or so I thought she was. The amount of times she apologised it didn't make a difference to me, cause I finished it with her for good, I knew I wasn't going to take her back and that is what I kept telling my self.

I tired to move on but it didn't work, it didn't help that her and Olly were friends and she was constantly round the house but at the time Olly didn't know just how much it pissed me off but he was my mate and he needed friends even if it happened to be my ex" I breathed my hands were shaking non stop but it needed to be said I looked at Josie who had tears following down her cheeks 'surely I should be the one fucking crying' I thought to myself.