Beware

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the last chapter it was a bitch to write took me for ages, plus writers block didn't help. More drama is on the way hopefully it will shock you and you will not be expecting it, but it's going to happen all at once.

Hopoe you enjoy please Vote, Comment and Share

Thank you

Sophie xxxxx

Jason 's POV

Today was my day off Josie was having a sleep over with Sarah and Harry was with Louis, I wan't so happy with him staying here but Josie said she was ok with it, she had learnt to deal with the heart break and the things he put her through as long as I promised to be by her side when she needed me. It was so horrible watching her walk on egg shells when she was near him and watch how she obeyed to his every command. Nothing was on the tele, but I was hungry but couldn't be bothered to make myself anything so it would have to be a takeaway or something like that was quick and easy. I stood up, searching the kitchen draws for menus, not being able to find one I texted Josie

Hey babe where is the menus for the chinese? xxxx

Hey babe in the draw by the kettlexxx

I've looked there babexxx

then try in the recyclingxxxxx

I looked in the recycling succeding in finding the menu.

Found it babe, see you tomorrow xxxx LOVE YOU XXXX

Good good, love you too xxxxx

I looked at the menu searching for something that caught my eye. I set my mind chicken curry with rice and chips. I rang my order through and switched on the footy match. Kick off had just started as the doorbell rang, I jumped off the sofa and answered the door to a delivery guy "How much will it be?" I asked taking my wallet out of my back pocket "Erm £9 please" he replied. I handed the money over and grabbed the bag muttering a quick thank you and shut the door.

Once I had finished dinner it was 9pm, Harry had told me he would be back around 10pm so I just flicked a action movie on as Harry and I would be watching the wrestling when he got back. I grabbed a quick shower feeling tried but I promised Harry I would watch the wrestling as I haven't seen him in ages.

Finally Harry came home and we watched the wrestling and drank beer.

Harry's POV

I woke up feeling lost not sure where I was until I remembered last night and that I was in the spare of Jason and Josie's house. I knew Josie was going to Sarah's tonight so I decided to contact Louis to see if he wanted to hang out, I know he may be a bit off with me but hopeful that is old water under the bridge. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and searched through my phone until I found Louis contact.

Hey man wanna hang out today?

Sure come round in half and hour

Sure do see you then

I quickly got dressed, pulling my black tight jeans and white t- shirt over my head. I slipped my shoes on and made down stairs, no one was down there so I just walked out of the door and into the spare car Jason said I could borrow. Louis was a good 15 minutes away, I was quite nervous; if I was in Louis shoes I would not be giving myself a second chance but Louis was always up for second chances. I arrived at the front of Louis house, my hands becoming sweaty I wiped of the sweat on my trousers; before walking up to the front door, I rang the bell and waited. A happy bouncy girl came to the door, she was hot but she wasn't Sarah.